Get your A/C ready now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your A/C ready now.

Well, it got hot too quickly and I wasn't prepared. My A/C was on the same circuit as CV and trips when any equip is on. I know after 8 yrs I need a new one. Instead of fixing it, I think I needone that will be sooo cold I will have to turn it down. Check BEFORE you need it. First place said not til May21 to even see me to order one. I have a private guy recommended to me who works on RVs at his home. He can get and put one in Tomorrow, wed, or thurs. Still an expense, but necessary. No one can be a mobile groomer here without A/C. Today was 96, early for that hi.

I hear you on the heat! I'm in Tucson, and about fried out riding at the stable this morning, and it was only 9:00! I'm going to have to get there REAL early from now on if I want a comfortable ride. I hate summers here. :-(

Comment

6-7am Roosmom.

Great way to start the day with a ride on a horse. I loved doing that. Next time you ride, cantor one around for me!Hope your A/C works all hot summer long. I love my pool!You may know I am near Phoenix, same heat.

Comment

Oooh, I want a pool, too! Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for hosing myself off when I wash my horse!lol Here's a pic of us, from this morning, actually- hope I uploaded it correctly. :-)
        Attached Files

Comment

You can have my pool, and I'll take the horse!

I loved English riding and trail riding was great.did you see the dancing horse video @ youtube? I think it helped my stamina for grooming.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
            I loved English riding and trail riding was great.did you see the dancing horse video @ youtube? I think it helped my stamina for grooming.
            Which dancing horse video? I've seen quite afew of them on youtube. Tell you what, after the day I had today grooming, I don't think I could DRAG myself into the saddle right now!lol Too many big dogs....... ughhh.

Comment

Working...
            X