MobilePetConversions.com and Odyssey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MobilePetConversions.com and Odyssey

I am looking into these 2 co. as well as Van Conversions LLC and Ultimate Groomobiles. Since I live in FL, I will be seeing these on Sun. and Mon. The other 2 are located in NJ and was wondering about other peoples experiences with them, how would you rate their vans considering the other co. in mind. If we don't get one of these vans we will be going with a trailer instead

Paws, may I ask why one of these companies? I have truly enjoyed my experience with Hanvey.

Comment

I'll second the great experience with Hanvey!

Comment

I am considering Hanvey's ALum. Lite Trailer, they said this would be the best choice for me and not to go into their Ford van, I cannot afford a Sprinter at this time. So my choices are a trailer or cheaper van. I am just trying to make a decision at this point whether to consider these companies vans or just keep my focus on a trailer at this point. If this is the case I will go up to Hanveys and check out the trailer. I know everyone loves their sprinter, but at this point it is not feasible, looking for a beginners model van or trailer to start with. Can always upgrade later

Comment

You said it "Cheaper van". I would go with a Trailer over something I felt to be "cheaper". If you are budget minded, go with a trailer so that you aren't sacrificing quality.

Comment

Originally posted by paws0120 View Post
            I am considering Hanvey's ALum. Lite Trailer, they said this would be the best choice for me and not to go into their Ford van, I cannot afford a Sprinter at this time. So my choices are a trailer or cheaper van. I am just trying to make a decision at this point whether to consider these companies vans or just keep my focus on a trailer at this point. If this is the case I will go up to Hanveys and check out the trailer. I know everyone loves their sprinter, but at this point it is not feasible, looking for a beginners model van or trailer to start with. Can always upgrade later
            Try a Gryphon trailer too.

Comment

I think Ambers trailers are very nice, I like gryphon too except for the air conditioner issue, you have to open the back door? strange but thats the way it is lol
              I have looked at the Odyssey vans and like them very much. They have been in the business of conversions for a long time. I'm still out on this one myself. let me know what you decide.

Comment

I do love Hanvey, but if i could do it all over again, I would either make a van myself, or get a used (or make one) trailer TO START off. I would focus on keeping my overhead low and temporarily spent more on advertising in eye-catching ways. Then, I would have shopped good and hard, saved $$ and purchased a fantastic NEW trailer or van. I am doing pretty well right now, but, it has been nerve wracking to make my payments and bills each month for the business! Plus, it took time to see what type of schedule I liked to work, how easy/difficult it was to get around with a trailer, what area I wanted to service, etc. I am just rambling the thoughts in my head...hopefully you can pull some sense out of it

Comment

who is mobile pet conversions??? Is that a trailer company??? I never heard of them.

Comment

oh never mind, I didn't realize who they were...

Before I bought my preowned WNT, I was going to fly to FL to meet the Van Conversions LLC.

I can say that they were so very nice to talk to on the phone. I was also impressed with the Inverter setup too. I just was afraid that my loan wouldn't be quite enough, so I chose to buy something lower that would leave me some extra money in case I needed it.

But in the next 6 to 12 mos. I'm hoping to again be in the market for a brand new vehicle. I think then I will go for a sprinter for the good mileage. I have worked in a Hanvey sprinter with a local in my area and it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
                      I like gryphon too except for the air conditioner issue, you have to open the back door? strange but thats the way it is lol.
                      Joe said you only had to crack the door a bit to get fresh air in. I asked him about putting in a small door or vent, but he said it would counteract the insulation he has built into the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                      X