Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracy Rose!!! Help Please!

Hi GRACY ROSE,
    I saw yours and Hound Lover's post in the "how do you pay mobile employees thread" by PAWS. I like so many of the other groomers think that you are obviously doing things wonderfully and treating your employees fabulously.Here's the problem...CAN YOU,OR ANYONE WHO MAY WANT TO HELP, GIVE ME IDEAS ON HOW TO PROPERLY PAY MY MOBILE EMPLOYEE AND PROPERLY CHARGE FOR SERVICES SO THAT I CAN KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY!Here's some background-went mobile in '02.Former vet tech started grooming after work/off days(just baths). Mobile was an '85 toyota celica hatch back with a tub I carried in back.Quit the vet, got grooming training. March '02 I started with a rental moving truck($300wk/still turned huge profits) and finally saved up $3500 in Oct. '02 for box van i fitted w/tub only.NO A/C!SUMMERS WERE HOT!Now I have 2006 fully loaded mobile.Im no longer grooming just owning.hiring one employee to run it.Probably 2 or 3 appts./day.Can you guide me so that I can provide quality like you do at a price that pays the groomer and me just as well as you.I admire what you have done over there in Florida.Groomer pay, fuel fees,service charge any thing you can include.I hope to be like you some day!Opening 1st salon in Dec. '07.have to start somewhere.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Piranha, first let me say I am truly humbled by your sincerity. I will absolutley help all I can and send you whatever you need for Mobile and for your future salon:-)

Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or call me 407-443-0448.

Kristen

Comment

lol also for clarification...im not a groomer yet. LOL!
      but i do feel that groomers SHOULD be compenstated accordingly...and gracy rose's groomers seem to be able to make a very nice living working for her!
      way to go gracy!
      Hound

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
        Piranha, first let me say I am truly humbled by your sincerity. I will absolutley help all I can and send you whatever you need for Mobile and for your future salon:-)

Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or call me (NO PHONE NUMBERS HERE UNLESS YOU CLEARLY STATE IT IS YOUR BUSINESS NUMBER, EVEN THEN, I WOULDN'T UNLESS YOU ARE LIKE VENDOR TO GROOMER).

Kristen
        Gracey, are you sure you will be able to put the whip down long enough to make a phone call? LOL

Comment

Soap,

Yes, because I left them all chained to their stations :-)

On that subject, want to know what is so funny? I told my employees about the post just before I shared with them that this years TEAM OUTING would be to Islands of Adventure:-) I pay for their entrance, lunch and have Souvenier T-shirts made (last year I did 2 dogs with Mickey Mouse ears on and they said Faux Paws Disney Day 2006).

Comment

Gracy, I admire you like a lot of folks here. You should seriously consider writing a book about how you became successful! I am not kidding. Good job! I hope to be where you are some day soon It is amazing the talent some folks have to just be fabulous.

Comment

LOL! i forgot about that part too gracy rose! your the "slave driver" boss who takes your employees out to have fun! lmao!!!
              Hound

Comment

Working...
              X