HELP...Tub Needed, FAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP...Tub Needed, FAST!

Anyone know where I can find one? I'm in Southern CA and everywhere I've looked for one has a wait of 6 to 8 weeks! That'll hold up my trailer being done by 2 to 4 weeks! I would like one with double drains and silver vein stainless if possible, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Anyone know where I can get one that I can go pick up sooner than 6 weeks?... Anyone?

What size tub are you looking for? Steel, fiberglass, rv size, standard, house,
    you might be able to drill a second drain. What area of so Cal?

Camping world RV Lowes has some tubs at my local store.

just a thought

Comment

maybe...

RightLook Pets has the double drained stainless steel tubs in their grooming trailers... maybe you could ask them if they would sell you one... they are in San Diego

Comment

A couple of weeks isn;t long to wait for the right tub, the one you really want. Otherwise, have you thought of trying Home Depot?

Comment

I'm actually looking for the ones that sell in Ryan's or PetEdge. The basic stainless, but with 2 drain holes.

Comment

Have you tried PetLift?

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabearwith2 View Post
              Anyone know where I can find one? I'm in Southern CA and everywhere I've looked for one has a wait of 6 to 8 weeks! That'll hold up my trailer being done by 2 to 4 weeks! I would like one with double drains and silver vein stainless if possible, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Anyone know where I can get one that I can go pick up sooner than 6 weeks?... Anyone?
              I ordered mine from petagree.net..delivered in 3 weeks, but its a groomers best tub w/ramp

Comment

We got mine at an RV salvage lot, got the whole thing, shower stall and all, DH cut it down where I needed it, then used the rounded corner of the top part (discarded part) to make the base of the tub in the rig. Turned out pretty good.

Ryan's has the tubs in stock most of the time, they are sitting in the isles, or whatever...why not just take a day to bomb over and pick one up, same with Pet Edge in ...Reno...give them a call first make sure they have them in stock, and go for a ride. You could always come over on a Sunday and be at the warehouse Monday -am.

I guess I just done see the problem. LOL, I'm a very DYI individual.

Comment

THANKS all! I knew I could count on everyone here to come up with solution! I'm so anxious to get my trailer done. Also the reason I wanted the tub before they got to that part was because the guy said not having the tub would hold up production considerably, so I'd like to get it ASAP. Anyway, I think I'll take Pam's advice and buzz on over to Ryan's. I didn't even think of that! I'm only 4 hours away and I can probably get my table while I'm at it.

Again, Thanks for everyone's input.

Comment

Call first, make sure they have stuff in stock, and if you order it up, the warehouse crew will have it pulled and ready for pick-up.

Comment

I bought a tub from a groomer off of craigslist. was going to just get a reg bath rub for my tub but i got a good deal from her.
                      I just went to Lowes today to buy a tree and saw a regular bathrub left handed for sale for 25 bucks!!!! what a steal! i could have used it in my bathroom but my bathroom is right handed!
                      pray and God will put it in your hands. Everything that i have gotten from my house to my business has fallin right into my hands right when i needed it, a few bumps along the way but boy how grateful i am.!

Comment

God Does Listen!

Yup, That's just how I feel. It still doesn't keep me from panicking occasionally. He has really been with me every step of the way in this business venture and for that, I'm really grateful. He's led me to this great site with really awesome people willing to help!

Comment

Have you tried WAGS? Westcoast Animal Groomers? They are in Temecula, Ca. They also have a website.

Comment

Working...
                          X