Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Repeat Customer!

Hey Guys,

I am so pumped! My first customer (the dirty bathroom) is my first REPEAT customer! But this time I did her pomerian(sp) at my house which worked out better for me, she is just around the corner from my house. Last time, I did a bath and brush, this time I did a Lion Cut! LOL! Came out pretty darn good if I say so myself. She was very pleased. Now she has booked her next appointment in 2 weeks for just a bath. I am so excited! I have my first regular customer. One customer at a time!

great news keep going

Comment

I think that I might have missed your first post...a dirty bathroom was your customer? lol
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Congrats and cute website!

Comment

Good for you.Are you a groomer that goes to peoples homes and grooms on site?Our are you currently working somewhere and looking for some side jobs.I know I used to groom at home on the side to make extra money.It was hard because I did not have the proper table or dryer.

Comment

Yes, I am...

Originally posted by kari View Post
            Good for you.Are you a groomer that goes to peoples homes and grooms on site?Our are you currently working somewhere and looking for some side jobs.I know I used to groom at home on the side to make extra money.It was hard because I did not have the proper table or dryer.
            an in-house groomer (groom at their house). I have a full-time corporate job moving towards doing grooming full-time. I have all of my own equipment (including my portable table, shop vac and metro dryer), its hard carrying all my stuff into customers' homes, setting it up, doing the groom and lugging everything back out to my car, not to mention cleaning up their bathrooms. Its a real hassle but, once I have groomed their pet baby, its all worth it. I keep doing it again and again. LOL!!! I am in the process of building my own grooming van, totally self-contained. My target date is to have my van completed between July-August.

Comment

Congrats on your first regular client! That is so exciting.

Your website is really cute. I do have to say that the little black paw prints bug me a little, running around on the page and all, but other than that I really thought it was cute. Can't wait for you to get more doggie pics. Nice grooming.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Working...
              X