I Got My First Customer!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got My First Customer!!!!!!!!

So, my husband is a plumber and he was at a client's house, and he asked her if she took her dog anywhere to be groomed. She said she took it down the street but wasn't happy. So he called me and asked me if I would do her dog like, today. I was a little leery, b/c she said it was matted, a year old, and had only been groomed once before. I decided to do it at my house since the trailer isn't here yet, so she dropped it off and I did it. It was scared, but very good and the mats weren't even that bad. She came back and was absolutely thrilled with it. She gave me her name and address and phone number and said she would definitely call me again. She also wanted to know if I had any flyers she could put out at her work etc. I told her I didn't but I would in a couple of days. She asked me to send some with my husband since he still has work out there to do, along with business cards if I have them. She also told me she has about 5 other people she knows of that need a good groomer! YAY!!! I am so excited about this. She paid me more than I asked and even tipped me....holy ****! I wish they were all this good...lol.
    Kelly

Yay!

Good for you! See, you're already off to a good start. :-)

Comment

Congrats! What a great day you had! I hope my first mobile day is as good as your's. What a nice customer that would offer to put up flyers! All I can say again, CONGRATS!!

Comment

I hope you have many more good customers like her. I'm sure you will if the word gets out.

Comment

Pat your self on the back for a job well done!! Isn't it exciting when things start off so well!!! Hope you keep up your momentum!
          SheilaB from SC

Comment

Congrats! That is so exciting. You're on your way!!!
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Sounds like your on your way!!! What a great customer, she is going to start spreading the word, couldn't be any better than that.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Working...
              X