OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH

I've been doing this 50# chowx for about 4 years. Get him in the tub,soap him up and he starts sneezing blood clots the size of raw eggs. All over me. I call upstairs and the owner comes down.The van now looks like a slaughter house.
    ME: Mary, Tay got to see the vet. He might have a foxtail up his nose.
    Her: No he's dying
    OH
    He has lung cancer
    OH
    And he's in congestive heart failure
    OH
    His hearts' 3 times the size it should be
    OH.
    AND YOU DIDN"T THINK YOU SHOULD SHARE THIS INFORMATION YOU STUPID %#@@^&!!
    I didn't say that but I wanted to. Many times I never even speak with this client. I leave her a message telling her when I'll be there and she leaves a check. She just happened to be home this time. What if she wasn't?
    I got him rinsed and reasonably dry but the dog never should have gotten wet to start with.

My word this made me cringe. A dog bleeding from the nose... just what you need.

I can't believe some people. I guess they just don't consider that grooming can be stressful to their pet - guess it is a compliment to your service

Poor you though, imagine if something had happened. Brrr.

Comment

what was she waiting for

him to die in the tub/table,some people don't realize that grooming can stress a dog out,at least you know now
      Originally posted by Button View Post
      I've been doing this 50# chowx for about 4 years. Get him in the tub,soap him up and he starts sneezing blood clots the size of raw eggs. All over me. I call upstairs and the owner comes down.The van now looks like a slaughter house.
      ME: Mary, Tay got to see the vet. He might have a foxtail up his nose.
      Her: No he's dying
      OH
      He has lung cancer
      OH
      And he's in congestive heart failure
      OH
      His hearts' 3 times the size it should be
      OH.
      AND YOU DIDN"T THINK YOU SHOULD SHARE THIS INFORMATION YOU STUPID %#@@^&!!
      I didn't say that but I wanted to. Many times I never even speak with this client. I leave her a message telling her when I'll be there and she leaves a check. She just happened to be home this time. What if she wasn't?
      I got him rinsed and reasonably dry but the dog never should have gotten wet to start with.

Comment

A foxtail up his nose? whats that?

Comment

A foxtail is a kind of grass that grows in long sheaves like wheat. They break apart into little barbed darts. Dogs and cats get them up thier noses, in the ears, eyes, private areas, between thier toes, just about anywhere. Vets around here make a fortune on them.

Comment

Oh yes that would have been very important for you to know. Did you tell her he has to go to the vet from now on?

Some people honestly think that grooming will make their pet feel better even when it's close to death.

Comment

Working...
            X