Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maricopa County, Az, And A Mobile Groomers Worst Nightmare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maricopa County, Az, And A Mobile Groomers Worst Nightmare!

Excuse me......I gotta go throw up now.
    Last edited by Jenneversage64; 05-13-10, 06:39 PM.

I'm in Maricopa too

The requirements they want are not that hard to get up to code. I am mobile and just went through inspections (once a year) and all was fine. I think you are stressing more then you need to because its not that bad. I went mobile in 2007 and I had to start from scratch with the county and so did all the other mobile groomers. I am glad that they have the regulations because it weeds out the fly by night groomers.

Comment

No, it has nothing to do with experience

nevermind.
      Last edited by Jenneversage64; 05-13-10, 06:40 PM.

Comment

The codes are the same as they were last year, I just went through inspections on Apr.30th 2010 and it was no different then it was in prior years. They asked for nothing out of the ordinary just the paperwork for the renewal and my license fee.

Comment

Sounds like the place where you live is looking for money in the form of fee's. Thats what normally happens, you have to pay for this and that for this permit and that permit.

I don't really understand what it is you are stating they are requiring. You have to drive a distance for someone to inspect your vehical for what? Grey water?
          If so, do they require this for washing cars? Just wondering.

If things are getting way to out of control in that state, its time to exersize your rights as a citizen and a voter! If you feel violated and you have read and understand what they want from you then time to get out there.

Good luck.

I hope its not turning into nazi land out there.

Comment

I am so jealous that all y'all are in Maricopa- my hubby and I love your Sheriff... no **** kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
              I am so jealous that all y'all are in Maricopa- my hubby and I love your Sheriff... no **** kind of guy.
              You and your husband are not the only ones who Love Sheriff Joe.

Comment

Maricopa is not that bad. The license fee is only $20.00 a year and yes the vehicle has to be inspected every year which is good. Prior to license you have submit plans and pay a higher fee but its all part of owning a business. The best bet is to comply with what they want and they leave you alone and don't bother you till its renewal time and you receive a letter go in and get inspected and you are good for another year. Comply is the best bet in the long run, other groomers who are county licensed don't want to start having issues because someone doesn't like the rules!

Comment

these regulations do NOT sound that bad to me, just different. We have much stricter regs here in GA. You don;t EVEN want to know how bad they can be read. They are pretty basic, but get an inspector that wants to read them his way (or her way) and then it gets sticky.

Calm down, deal with it and keep on grooming. We had to do that after years of not being inspected. NOW we are.
                  <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Oh and I am for Sheriff Joe too!!

Comment

Sounds like the nickle and dime state. Pay your change and shut up and no will hurt you.

So I guess its like the toll booth patrol.

Anyway, hope the op gets things running. No more stress. Keep working.

Comment

Mindv

nevermind.
                        Last edited by Jenneversage64; 05-13-10, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Whos sheriff Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Kittypaw007 View Post
                            Whos sheriff Joe?
                            Sherriff Joe Arpaio

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?que...yword_rollover

You either think he has the answers or he is evil!
                            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Ok found this http://www.maricopa.gov/EnvSvc/About...20Revision.pdf its a proposal but if it all passes there are a couple things in here that will make it very hard for many mobiles here.

Comment

Working...
                              X