Client moving to La Pine, Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client moving to La Pine, Oregon

My favorite client is moving to La Pine, Oregon. A Mini Poodle named Pepe that is the sweetest to work on, gray color & great coat to work on. He's my only poodle client. They are a every 5wk client. Husband is going through cancer so I've noticed a few little tangles on Pepe but with a good conditioner everything comes out nicely. The lady was having a hard time keeping up with all they are going through. He gets a lamb type clip if that is what its called, I do #0 comb on legs with 5f on body, mustashe (sp).

Anyone mobile that serves that area? Or is there any good grooming salons in La Pine? They don't mind travling 30 mins to Bend, OR for a very nice groomer. I'd like to help them find a good groomer. Also since they found me 2yrs ago Pepe hasn't been in a crate. Now that they are moving they bought a crate for him to travel in & they can't get him in one so that might be a issue with a groom salon. He has gotten so use to mobile that he likes my hands always on him, if I step over to do the book work really quick he gets whinny. Not sure how he'd do in a salon.

Sorry his picture is sideways but this attachment program doesn't let me put in long pictures. I can get it the right size the other way.

Shannon
    The Soapy Puppy
    Attached Files
Working...
X