What did YOU get for Mother's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did YOU get for Mother's Day?

Well, my sweet hubby. This is what I got. Not what I was expecting, but after the initial surprize, I see how much he cares. LOL!
    Attached Files

My Mom's Day gift

My hubby asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted my "Welcome" sign (made of metal and very heavy) that hung in front of house (it was bought for me two years ago) and I wanted my shop's sign; even bigger and heavier (but oh so cool) hung. He bought that one for me seven years ago! So that's what he did for me Sunday. I will try to take pics and post.
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

When did husband start buying

their wives Mother's day gift,
      I don't buy him a Father's day gift
      that's what kids are for

Comment

I always buy my husband a fathers day gift and he buys me a mothers day gift. Of course the kids are 6 and 4 and not capable of going shopping on their own. But more importantly, I need hubby to wrangle the kids so I could get what I REALLY wanted and ALL that I asked for, really, which was a nap! That was all I thought about all last week! I get to take an uninterrupted nap on Sunday! Well, my daughter decided I had slept long enough and came and woke me up LOL. But it was still nice to get a nap.
        I asked for (since he pestered me for something the kids could give me) a windchime. So I have a new lovely windchime and a new potted Fuscia plant to kill. I know I will, I have the brownest ever. But it's pretty for now. Hubby made dinner, since all the places for brunch were packed, he made me pancakes and bacon.
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

My husband ordered me a new grooming table

edemco.com/products/Tables/F975000HTable-w-SwingArm.php

Of course I haven't gotten it yet, but it's on it's way =)
          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

My kids got me some things for my garden, and a 40 inch strand of ivory pearls with a sterling silver shortener.
            They done good.

Comment

My husband has always gotten me a mother's day gift, Ok, Ok it's from the dogs LOL But we all know who it's really from don't we LOL But he usually gets me something from himself also, because he appreciates all I do. I see nothing wrong with it. I give him a fathers day gift also.

Originally posted by desertdogs64 View Post
              their wives Mother's day gift,
              I don't buy him a Father's day gift
              that's what kids are for
              "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

I got a new keyboard & a wireless router.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I got a MacPro :-)

Comment

This was my first mother's day after losing my mom and my heart was lifted by phone calls from both of my own kids and getting a chance to talk to both of them and catch up on all the grand kids and just "stuff". My hubby sent me a great mother's day card which arrived on Sat and I was able to look at all day Sunday He called too.... but he's been doing that practically every night since I temporarily left him behind in CA

Personal time with loved ones..... it's a gift you can't buy and still my favorite

Comment

I got a "fun" basket. In it was pop and chips and a chocolate bar and a big bubble wand and some finger paints and paper. We went outside in our jammies and blew bubbles for the dogs to chase...it was a blast. Then we came in and sat down and finger painted a whole bunch of pictures. Breakfast was made, I broke my coffee pot, so off to the store for a new one. My daughter is 40 and with her gift we both felt like kids again for awhile. Brought back memories of when she was little. A good day.

Comment

Let's see...I ordered myself some chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's berries (they were awesome) and my lovely children surprised me with some beautiful flowers and a handwritten card. Then we all went bowling. It was great.

Comment

Mothers Day Gifts

My hubby and son bought me a new hydrolic table and a steak dinner that I didn't have to cook Can't wait for the table to arrive. Ive wanted one for years but never spend that kind of money on myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Fur Elite View Post
                            Let's see...I ordered myself some chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's berries (they were awesome) and my lovely children surprised me with some beautiful flowers and a handwritten card. Then we all went bowling. It was great.
                            OMG- I love Shari's berries :-) I have a friend who sends me them for all holidays.

Comment

Dinner out with my son and a beautiful hanging basket for my deck.

Comment

Working...
                              X