Doggy trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggy trailers

Anyone have the info about the puppy dog looking trailers that were at one of the shows last yr? I had it but can't find it now....I think they were European.

thanks,
    sittingpretty

I want one to!!

These are so cute... they are a little small inside but what attention they would get... Below is the link for you.

http://www.hydrodog.net

Kelly

Comment

YES, Thank you, that is the one I was looking for. It is so stinking cute!

sittingpretty

Comment

LOL, there are a few on the road in my state over here in South Australia. (i actually thought they were an Aussie brand, but maybe i'm wrong?) ....anyway, i used to think they were cute, then i thought seriously about how embarrassing it would be to actually be seen dragging that around...no, couldn't do it. :0
        Last edited by DBT; 05-05-10, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Beyond cute! The way the ears open up for the windows?? OMG, I could add an extra $10 onto each groom just so my clients could have the privilege of having something so cute parked in front of their house!
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

DITTO

Ditto...
            Exactly... how many people would at least use you the first time because its so DARN CUTE .. LOL... Then with your charming personality you would have a recurring customer.

Kelly

Comment

No Need for Graphics

does it have any windows,
              very cute

Comment

How much do these cost? Do you have to be part of the franchise?

Comment

If someone knows price my hubby is interested. Not sure I want to go the trailer route but these are cute & he said he'd get me a small short vehicle to make it easier. I do like the idea of something alot newer, cute easy advertising & won't/shouldn't break down every 5 mins.

Shannon
                  The Soapy Puppy

Comment

They are very pricey, about 1/2 the price of a new fully loaded van. But you'd have perfect advertising just driving around as well as sitting still! You could use a small SUV to pull it, but you'd need to be sure you don't have get nervous in small places! I really like it! I don't think it is a franchise, tho' when I contacted them they were looking for distributors. You know, we all know who the "Golden Arches" belong to,
                    this little trailer would have the same results.

sittingpretty

Comment

My hubby found one on the internet in the UK. I told him it looked like the van in the movie "Dumb and Dumber"!!

Comment

Working...
                      X