Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance question

Hello everyone,
    I'm not trying to be nosey, I'm trying to figure out what my monthly expenses may be. I was hoping that some of you could give me an estimate on what you pay for insurance. I appreciate you help.
    Thanks
    Carrie

We went with State Farm for Auto & Business. My 88' Ford E250 van is $367 for 6months, that is full coverage. We get alot of discounts because of having all our vehicles, home & business there plus good driver. My business insurance is something like $18 & change a month. So total is about $80 a month.

When searching we wanted something in state so we could talk to someone in person. We had gotten a quote from Allstate, I don't remember the price but I do remember it being super high.

Shannon
    The Soapy Puppy
    Last edited by Starshan; 04-18-10, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I pay 580.00 a year for business insurance with Gibson Gov.

Comment

I called Governor for a quote. I would cover my SUV as commercial as well as a trailer, equipment and business liability. The rate quoted was $180/month.

Comment

I am insured through Erie. Business insurance runs me about $30 a month, and the auto insurance is about 64.00 a month. I was pleasantly surprised this year to see that my auto insurance went down about$20 a month.

Comment

Hmmmm. I just got quoted $42 a month for biz insurance with Govenor's (biz-only for my mobile trailer, not auto since we already have that coverage). Seems like a lot compared to what you guys pay???

Comment

Working...
            X