Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone willing to share pictures of conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone willing to share pictures of conversion?

I am in the process of converting a F-450 shuttle bus. I am having trouble deciding where to put everything. i am going to put my generator on a bumber mount basket. I have a passenger side rear door for a wheelchair lift that I will enclose inside so I can build as much as I can in there and have access. I can't picture the mechanicals setup. My gennie is 250lbs on the back, so I want to keep the weight even so the bus handles well. Is anyone willing to share advice or pics of their setup? I'll post pics of mine when I am done so anyone converting will know what works... or does'nt. Thanks guys!

Poochlady

I have no problem sharing inside/outside photo's. Go to www.poochparlor.phanfare.com and then click on Pooch Parlor vans....when the album opens up...then click view slideshow and it'll zoom in some. I have inside/outside photo's of both vans there. Hope it helps and best of luck with your.

Poochlady

Comment

My convertion is a van but it might give some ideas. It was a camper van that we gutted. We layed it out the same way as it was before. My pictures are on my website. Just click on the van & it will take you to the shutterfly website to view start to finish.

Shannon
      www.thesoapypuppy.com

Comment

Working...
      X