The love machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The love machine

Finally got graphics (the lettering is much more visible than it shows in the photos.)
    And a tire cover will be bought soon.
    Attached Files

way cool

what about the inside pics gotta have those you know !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That looks really classy Jedd! I hope WV is ready for ya!

When you say that "the lettering is much more visible....", do you mean the parts where a few of the black letters are on the black swirlie-swoosh? That was the only part that caused me eye strain...but then again, at my age...simply opening them in the morning is enough to cause me eye strain....

I really like the doggy/lamp-post graphic.

Be cool to see how many calls you get from running around town in it...I know I would call.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Hahahaha,, very nice! When I saw the heading of your post, I was thinking,, noooooooo, he didn't name his mobile business the love machine,, silly me!

Comment

Wow Jedd, very nice setup you have there! Lots of space I'm sure. Have fun!
          A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Very nice!
            "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

WOW !! That is beautiful. What an awesome vehicle. Very, very classy.

Comment

Very nice. ow that's one big rig you have there. Enjoy

Comment

Here's the interior:
                  http://www.carriagehousegrooming.com...60079973953750

The RV is 24ft long. It has all of the same dimensions as the Wag'n Tails Elite. So it's not as big as it looks.
                  But the difference with mine is that I can cook a turkey dinner, take a nap, a shower, and watch TV all while my wife thinks I'm out somewhere grooming dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post
                    Here's the interior:

The RV is 24ft long. It has all of the same dimensions as the Wag'n Tails Elite. So it's not as big as it looks.
                    But the difference with mine is that I can cook a turkey dinner, take a nap, a shower, and watch TV all while my wife thinks I'm out somewhere grooming dogs
                    Wearing a buttercup vest. WTG, buddy.
                    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

That is Amazing.

is the insurance expensive on that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by SBozan7 View Post
                        That is Amazing.

is the insurance expensive on that thing?
                        I've never had anything else to compare it with so I can't really say whether it's more or less than a regular grooming van. I went with Gibson Governor and they insure the business and liability side as well as the vehicle. But since this cost less than half the price of a new grooming van of the same size I'd suspect that it's cheaper to insure.

The only thing that I really need to do is upgrade the water tank to one that's bigger. This tank sits under where the sofa (now tub) is and fortunately there is room for one twice the size.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                          Wearing a buttercup vest. WTG, buddy.
                          Now there's an idea. And a top hat.

Then I could lean against a lamp on a busy street at night and whisper to all the rich couples walking from the theater "Pssst, buddy, need that dog groomed?"

Yep, that'd get me in a few fights wouldn't it? lol.

Comment

Most excellent! Congrats, would you notice a skinny lil groomer and her dogs ir we moved in? lol
                            ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post
                              Now there's an idea. And a top hat.

Then I could lean against a lamp on a busy street at night and whisper to all the rich couples walking from the theater "Pssst, buddy, need that dog groomed?"

Yep, that'd get me in a few fights wouldn't it? lol.
                              [ROARS laughing] I could totally picture you in one of those BBQ aprons with a picture on it. One with a dress outfit and a yellow vest. AND a top hat like those guys who clean your chimney. Jedd, you MAY just be onto something there...
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X