Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clipper Holder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clipper Holder

    Right now I have my clippers on the floor of the van when I'm driving because there's really no place to put them. Looks terrible. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a clipper holder...something I could screw in to the wall of my van so I could put my clipper in there. The husband was going to find "something" at Home Depot but I said let me ask the online gang.
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by wet noze View Post
    Right now I have my clippers on the floor of the van when I'm driving because there's really no place to put them. Looks terrible. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a clipper holder...something I could screw in to the wall of my van so I could put my clipper in there. The husband was going to find "something" at Home Depot but I said let me ask the online gang.
    They sell them in Petedge..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bubblesaway View Post
      They sell them in Petedge..
      I looked in my PetEdge catalog and I didn't see it. :0(

      I thought they used to have one.......
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Try this

        I used cup hooks, and screwed 3 of them under my table(electric table), they are large enough to hold my clippers, and small enoug that nothing catches on them, give it a try and let me know.....

        Comment


        • #5
          You are right, I didn't see them in the new catalog for Pet Edge...probably an oversite..
          However...Ryan's has them
          Clipper Pocket, page 12, bottom center, #CYN990 ....$4.95

          A lot of your retailers that carry grooming supplies will probably have them I also have an older Oster model...can't use it with my iVac...it holds a regular clipper OK. Anyone want it...PM me...it was a gift to me, so I'll be happy to pass it on...

          I have 2 of the clipper pockets, but even they don't seem to hold an iVac...so I hang it on one of the hooks from the Table works unit...

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not mobile, but I'll tell you what I did at the shop. I kept having my clippers being knocked off the table, even though my table is HUGE. Sooo, I went to Walmart, and went into the car section. They have a plastic trashcan with a hook. I just hooked it onto my table right next to me, and I just drop it in there...I sometimes wonder why I didn't do it years ago!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rapuzzled View Post
              I'm not mobile, but I'll tell you what I did at the shop. I kept having my clippers being knocked off the table, even though my table is HUGE. Sooo, I went to Walmart, and went into the car section. They have a plastic trashcan with a hook. I just hooked it onto my table right next to me, and I just drop it in there...I sometimes wonder why I didn't do it years ago!
              What a good idea. I even went online and googled clipper holder and a few things came up. I know I will figure something out. Thanks for the suggestion.
              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wet noze View Post
                Right now I have my clippers on the floor of the van when I'm driving because there's really no place to put them. Looks terrible. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a clipper holder...something I could screw in to the wall of my van so I could put my clipper in there. The husband was going to find "something" at Home Depot but I said let me ask the online gang.

                Check out Double K they have a spring steel clipper holder for the Power clipper

                Comment


                • #9
                  A cheap way to go is get a piece of PVC pipe that fits your clipper and one end cap. Cut pipe to desired length nand glue on end cap. Atach to wall with some pipe brackets and yor done. You can add some foam to the bottom of the pipe so you don't have to worry about your clippers kitting the bottom to hard.

                  Tim
                  Tim Love............... Love's Sharpening
                  123 A Hwy 80 E., #3

                  Clinton, MS 39056....phone: 601-529-1973

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    clipper holder

                    I keep mine in my pocket bBbBbBbBuUuUuTttTtTtT SsSsSsSoOoOoOmMmMmMmmEeEeEeE tTtTttTtiIiIiIiIiIiimMmMmMeEeEsSsS ThHhHeEeEyYyy TtTtTtTtTuUuUuUrRrRrRnNnNnN OoOonNnNn.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmmm... goooooooood vibraaaaaaations?.. LOL



                      Originally posted by Doug View Post
                      I keep mine in my pocket bBbBbBbBuUuUuTttTtTtT SsSsSsSoOoOoOmMmMmMmmEeEeEeE tTtTttTtiIiIiIiIiIiimMmMmMeEeEsSsS ThHhHeEeEyYyy TtTtTtTtTuUuUuUrRrRrRnNnNnN OoOonNnNn.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Doug, has anyone ever told you that you had a WARPED sense of humor? lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Doug!!

                          I'll bet u drive around with your cell between your legs too!
                          If not you ought to try it!!!

                          Erica

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by eli View Post
                            I'll bet u drive around with your cell between your legs too!
                            If not you ought to try it!!!

                            Erica
                            Maybe I will. heehee
                            This thread has been rated X!!
                            We're just a bunch of kinky old fart groomers!
                            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Erica:

                              You missed one thing:-) He drives around with the cell between his legs and keeps calling himself:-)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X