Wag'n Tails Mobile Convesions Seminar with Dina Perry - May 10-11, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wag'n Tails Mobile Convesions Seminar with Dina Perry - May 10-11, 2010

Wag'n Tails Mobile Conversions Presents Dina Perry's Comprehensive Mobile Grooming Seminar

Seminar Dates
    Monday and Tuesday
    May 10 & 11, 2010

Seminar Times
    May 10 from 1-5 PM
    May 11 from 8 AM-5 PM

12633 Heather Park Drive
    Granger, IN 46530

Even though our March seminar was well attended, that schedule was off for many people and oh boy, did we hear about it! "When are you having another one?" was all we've been hearing so we're doing another one in May!

The March seminar was really great! We had 15 people attend and everyone loved the small group setting which allows for maximum interaction with Dina and each other. Because of that feedback, we are going to limit this seminar and all future ones to 15 people max! Wag'n Tails listens and responds...again!

Space is limited to only 15 people...please hurry and get registered!

Call Jenny now at 800-513-0304 before it's too late!

What can this seminar do for you? Here are some comments from the folks that attended her seminar said. One attendee commented that Dina's seminar has "given me the confidence to take it to the next level." Another said she "enjoyed the tour of the assembly plant plus I gained lots of good information and ideas to add to my business as soon as I get home." Yet another kind attendee wrote "There's one word that comes to mind when I think about Wag'n Tails...Excellent!" One shop owner said "I found this seminar extremely valuable to my future goals. For 25 years I've been the owner of a very busy shop and I'm ready to transition into mobile grooming."

For all the details, see the information below or go to our seminar web page by CLICKING HERE.
    To visit our website and see all of our grooming vehicles and to learn all about our wonderful industry, CLICK HERE.

We hope to see you in May!

It must be popular

because they just had one in March. Has anyone been to wgnt for this? What was it like?

Comment

Seminar

I attended this seminar 7 '09 as I was expanding my mobile service and found several parts to be extremely helpful. As with anything; what you take away from any seminar is individualized. I think it would be great to suggest to anyone either starting out mobile or expanding.

Poochlady

Comment

Thanks for

the reply. Was it at WGNT place or somewhere else? I'm curious what the place is like.

Stel

Comment

Seminar

The seminar is located at the Wag'n Tails facility and is nicely done.

Poochlady

Comment

I just talked to

a girl that attended. She said there wasn't even a little bit of a sales pitch. It was all Dina and her seminar. I'm amazed...or should I not be?

Comment

Very Impressive...Very Professional

I went to the seminar and was very impressed by the operation they have there. No sales pitch, a full and informative tour of the factory and an incredible seminar taking you through all the steps of starting a business to expanding, hiring and just going for the gold. I am very happy that I went. Loved it. Will send my wife if she decides to get into this business with me.

Comment

I just read

they are doing another one in July. On the 12th and 13th. Stephen posted it somewhere.

Stephen: It's posted in MobileGroomerTALK forum as a sticky.

Comment

Working...
                X