Mobile growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile growth

I am curious what other mobile groomers may have done to expand their business. It seems most people will either A) do retail, or B) add another mobile vehicle, but I can't seem to find any other options. Has anyone here increased their business in ways other than, or in addition to those two methods?

My girlfriend is the groomer, and I am unemployed. I would like to contribute, or help increase revenue in some way until I find work (or in case of a really good idea, work full time for the business). We are currently at a stand still, in that we have more than enough clients, but not enough time in a day to make more money with grooming on one trailer alone.

I am looking into setting up a retail program of some sort, but I am not a groomer, so operating another trailer is not an option for me. We live in a fairly small condo, so boarding isn't really an option either. I guess I am just looking for help thinking outside of the box on ways to help expand the business and help it grow it ways that are feasible for us. If anyone has had luck with something and feel like sharing, it would be appreciated.

If your handy person

you might wanta do mobile blade sharpening service, there always seems to be a need for it,and your girlfriend will always have blades ready, even if you do it out of your home,she can get another groomer to use your service,plus those people can make up to 100.00 an hour.
    good luck

Comment

Open up an online retail store/ebay store.

Comment

Dog sitting???

Comment

Pet Sitting and dog walking in the customers home?

Comment

Mobile dog bather.

Comment

Mobile dog bather.

Comment

Mobile dog bather.

Comment

Poop Scoop

You could set up a side business - poop scooping.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned mobile dog bather? lol.

Must have been a really good idea to post three times.

Comment

Originally posted by fshrchik View Post
                      You could set up a side business - poop scooping.
                      I know that it sounds like a ****** job (groan) but there is a fellow in my town that makes good money cleaning up pet deposits. It's a sideline to his lawn service.
                      "With God's help, all things are possible!"
                      Laura Lee Ray
                      I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Alot of these sound more like starting a new business, as opposed to helping grow a current one...though I have considered almost all of these in depth at some point, especially the sharpening one. I appreciate the replies though.

Comment

Working...
                        X