Chicago Grooming Show Mobile Lectures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Grooming Show Mobile Lectures

I have been asked by Jerry Schinberg, the show promotor, to make some suggestions for mobile grooming lectures for this years AAGS. I'm turning to the great minds of the PG forum for some ideas and suggestions. Is there anything you'd like to see or hear but never have? Anything you'd like a fresh take on? Anything that you HATED and never ever want to see ever again?? I always enjoy the speed grooming and equipment choices topics but that's just ME. Anyone else? I will take your suggestions to Jerry so he & the speaker can decide on topics but they want IDEAS!! What do YOU want to hear?? Let your voice be heard loud and clear You can either post them here or email your suggestions to me at info @ bow-wow-wheels.com just remove the spaces---trying to cut down on that pesky SPAM ROFL!!! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by bow_wow_wheels; 04-07-07, 05:17 AM. Reason: Doofus that I am I misspelled my email address!!!!

how to get started? financing? cheapest way to start! lol whats important in a mobile and what can you live without? gosh, I have a zillion things I would want to hear about! lol vans vs trailers? size matter? hehe

Comment

Working...
    X