Accident in my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident in my car

Man runs red light and creams my 4runner. If you can consider yourself blessed I do, for once I didn't have an appointment so was taking tax papers to my accountant so van was at home. Stop at light behind a car the light changes to green car in front goes so do I, a BMW suv runs light and gets me in the left front he was est. going 55 when he hit me. My left hand is in a splint and I go to the ortho. dr. tomorrow. Now the body shop calls and says that this man may not have changed his insurance on this auto he had a paper tag on the auto. Yes I have an appointment with a lawyer. THis man says his light was blue not green but blue,at least I have a witness.

Sorry you got hit. Dealing with insurace companys can be a real PITA, even when it;s not your fault. Hope your arm is better.

Comment

I am glad he hit the front of your car not the door...but I do have one question, did they check him for drugs and alcohol? It was St. Patrick's day. I didn't realize that people drink all day. I went through an alcohol check point at 6:30 pm last night.

Comment

Originally posted by groominshuman View Post
        I am glad he hit the front of your car not the door...but I do have one question, did they check him for drugs and alcohol? It was St. Patrick's day. I didn't realize that people drink all day. I went through an alcohol check point at 6:30 pm last night.
        Here in Chico, the college students treat St. Patty's Day like, well, like a national holiday or something. The bars open at 4am and serve green beer and free green eggs and ham. The goal, apparently, is to get as hammered as possible before your first class. Driving through downtown yesterday, by 7:30 am I saw hordes of kids already plowed out of their mind, staggering along the sidewalks, vomiting in the gutters, and one young lady in her altogether with big shamrocks painted on her boobs and butt cheeks.

Ah, the glories of higher education.
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
        X