Crazy Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Drivers

Us poor mobiliers see a lot of unusual things, not only on our grooming tables, but also on the road. For instance, this was funny, but yet very sad……an Asian man was driving his Toyota, wearing a white crash helmet……..nothing like having confidence in his car’s brakes!!

The second incident was really idiotic……….I’m following a car and this man raises both arm and entwines his fingers behind his head, he continues to drive for the next 1-2 minutes, driving on a busy, potholed I-270 interstate, traveling 65 mph………guess he was steering with his……… knees ??

Happy dodging knee drivers

Dolly’s Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

I'll never understand the boneheads that like to "draft" a foot from the bumper of my Sprinter on the freeway, all in the name of saving 2 mpg. Had a guy do that in one of those little Cooper Mini cars once. I never even knew he was back there until I saw him exit the freeway, and I have no idea how long he was there.

You can't fix stupid.
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Worst one I had

was,I was on a bridge close to the Lincoln tunnel on a Saturday afternoon,trying to get across the bridge,while other cars going into the tunnel, A stupid moron of a man tried to get in between my back bumper of the SUV and my grooming trailer ,NY/NJ is a great place to drive .I put the truck in park, got out an banged on his window, yelled at him ,saying it's one piece you know. I love how they never look at you ,just keep looking straight ahead,when they don't look at you ,your not there to them. It'd s jokr

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
        I'll never understand the boneheads that like to "draft" a foot from the bumper of my Sprinter on the freeway, all in the name of saving 2 mpg. Had a guy do that in one of those little Cooper Mini cars once. I never even knew he was back there until I saw him exit the freeway, and I have no idea how long he was there.

You can't fix stupid.
        I can't fix stupid, but I would give them some competition if I was in my car and not on the bike. Two words. Brake fast !
        I have a bad case of road rage, and if I am in my car and see someone doing something totally stupid, well, let's just say that would make my day a whole lot more fun! <evil laugh>

Comment

I actually had a guy on a motorcycle try to cut me off in the grooming van. I mean, wow, there would have been no competition in that kind of crash. Had one guy pull in front of my husband suddenly without looking. He was taking the van out for me for some reason. Well, he was able to stomp on the brakes fast enough, but it sent all of the snow sliding off the roof onto this mans car and he had his window completely down!
          What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by gluergirl View Post
            I can't fix stupid, but I would give them some competition if I was in my car and not on the bike. Two words. Brake fast !
            I have a bad case of road rage, and if I am in my car and see someone doing something totally stupid, well, let's just say that would make my day a whole lot more fun! <evil laugh>
            A lady did that to my brother once. The cops saw the skid marks from her vehicle and she was charged with some kind of fraud ( I forget exactly how they charged her) but her insurance was sinfully high after that.
            "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
            People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I was slowing up cause of a red light. From my right a car zooms in front of me, causing me to slam on my brakes. The car shoots in front of me across three lanes into the fourth which was a left hand turning lane. I was HOT. Little did he know I got his car number and called his boss.

His boss is the Chief of Police here in my town. Bad enuf to put up with idiot drivers, but a police officer to boot. The officer did not signal nor was he running with his lights on.

Comment

HAHAHAHA, the white helmet in the Toyota, was just to funny!!! Made me laugh!!!!

Comment

The ones that sit in the blind spot the entire time drive me mad! I really bugs me when I put on my blink for a little while and get ready to come over and they still stay in the blind spot. Come on I'm 9ft tall and covered in neon flowers I'm kind of hard to miss, pay attention.

Comment

My problem is because I tow a trailer, people think I drive extra slow. Nope. They need to quit rushing to over take me after starting from a stop. I HATE that. When I am behaving myself, I just let them, but some days my little mini satan that sits on my left shoulder tells me to go full speed so they can't be asses. Too many times they overtake me and realize, Oh! There is another car in front of her dur! Then they slam on their brakes afterward and I in turn have to brake hard. That is NOT a good thing to have to do when towing a trailer!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post

You can't fix stupid.
                      Situations like that make the idea of a remotely operated gray water dump valve something to think about! :-)
                      "With God's help, all things are possible!"
                      Laura Lee Ray
                      I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                        A lady did that to my brother once. The cops saw the skid marks from her vehicle and she was charged with some kind of fraud ( I forget exactly how they charged her) but her insurance was sinfully high after that.
                        I have never been in an accident in my life, so there is no way they could say that I was committing fraud, not my fault they didn't see the cat that ran out in front of me People are charged when they are in a series of accidents that are caused by the same thing. It is a scam and it is prevalent everywhere. Some people disconnect their brake lights to cause accidents for the insurance payouts. I'm not one of them.
                        However, I would take the chance and hope they were paying attention and could stop in time, but if not, they learn a lesson. The one time someone tailgated me on my bike, I went down hard and almost got run over by the van behind me. Why? because he was so busy texting on his cell phone he wasn't paying attention the the motorcycle in front of him. I learned a lesson that day, so did he.
                        I have actually had to kick the side of a car that was coming into my lane while on my motorcycle, because he didn't see me, couldn't hear my horn because his stereo was so loud, so I had no choice. He was pretty freaked out at what he almost did, and he pulled over to apologize.

People tailgate me on the bike all the time, or cut me off, my rule is to always drive like everyone else on the road it trying to kill me, I make eye contact with drivers, if they aren't looking at me, they aren't seeing me.
                        Sometimes people need a wake up call!

Comment

Originally posted by kats_melody View Post
                          Situations like that make the idea of a remotely operated gray water dump valve something to think about! :-)
                          Although that would be so funny at the moment but around here its a $500 fine to dump gray water if caught, then you'd be watched like a hawk after that.

Shannon
                          The Soapy Puppy

Comment

People tailgate me on the bike all the time, or cut me off, my rule is to always drive like everyone else on the road it trying to kill me, I make eye contact with drivers, if they aren't looking at me, they aren't seeing me.
                            Sometimes people need a wake up call!
                            I will admit I'm a pretty aggressive driver. However, one of my biggest pet peeves is when I see people tailgating motorcycles. It's just so stupid, I mean you run into the back of a car, no one usually gets hurt, but if you run into the back of a bike you could kill them!
                            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I have never been in an accident in my life, so there is no way they could say that I was committing fraud, not my fault they didn't see the cat that ran out in front of me People are charged when they are in a series of accidents that are caused by the same thing. It is a scam and it is prevalent everywhere. Some people disconnect their brake lights to cause accidents for the insurance payouts. I'm not one of them.
                              Wow! I did not know that. I know she and all 6 of her kids were in intensive care for a while. Makes me sad for the kids.
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X