Do the neighbor's dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the neighbor's dog

Today I had two new clients; one was really out of my territory, but I agreed to go. Got there, she sent me to her mom's house, as there are no plugins at the complex where she lives. Dog was a matted mess, got a wierd groom that I have never seen before in 45 years plus grooming. As I was blow drying him, a neighbor knocked on my door and wanted to know if I could cut his dog's nails; talked a minute, ended up promising to come over when I was finished (2 doors down), unplugged, plugged back in at his house, gave his pit bull a bath and nails, and got allmost as much as I had charged (undercharged) the poodle.
    And he tipped 10.00 and asked for my card so he can rebook.
    Deidre

Originally posted by edderland View Post
    Dog was a matted mess, got a wierd groom that I have never seen before in 45 years plus grooming.
    oh, come on, you can't drop a line like that and not describe it for us!

Love love love those wash-and-wear Pitties.

Comment

Now that is awesome..I love when that happens!!!

Comment

Originally posted by edderland View Post

Dog was a matted mess, got a wierd groom that I have never seen before in 45 years plus grooming.
        You meanlike the trim that was put on a mini poodle we did recently?

The family kids decided FiFi needed a hair cut so they whaled away on her with pinking shears.

Comment

Sounds like good karma to me

Comment

The owner was not at the house with the dog; I called her and she said she wanted a sweater clip, you know, a sweater clip. She got very huffy and short and snarly, and said, make him adorable, longer in front, shorter behind, no poodle face or feet, was what I finally dragged out of her; sort of a teddy bear continental without poms; I did a 3f on the rear, beveled out at the bottom of the legs, and the front kind of like a a portie lion clip. I scissored it about 3 inches long in the front.
            The legs were very long and out of shape; I made them into columns, teddy bear feet and face, kind of a bichon head but with longggg ears. And sorry, but didn't think to have a camera with me.
            Deidre

Comment

Working...
            X