Wagntails owners specific question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagntails owners specific question

I have Wagntails vans. How do you clean the edges where the rolled vinyl is in the corners. I use a brush and a plastic scraper but cannot get all of the hair out. As soon as the weather changes I am spring cleaning the vans. Everything out and cleaned including the base boards. I just don't know what else to use to clean those edges. Thanks for your ideas.

I use a steam cleaner and blast away the debris.
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Yup, me too. Mine is made by Wagner and cost about $120 but it's worth every penny. I got it on Amazon.com.

Comment

Can you give brand and type?

Comment

I take a flat blade screw driver, put a bit of damp paper towel over it and run it along the vinyl between the wall and the roll. The steam cleaner sounds good though.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Wagner-500-Wat...7751991&sr=8-1

Hope this link works, this is the one I have

Comment

Originally posted by terrimeyers View Post
              Yup, me too. Mine is made by Wagner and cost about $120 but it's worth every penny. I got it on Amazon.com.
              I just bought the yellow wagner from Costco for $59.99

Comment

Thank you all so much, I am all over this one. I can't wait to get it and use it. My van needs a deep cleaning. It is generally very clean but I want to get in the cracks and crevices. Thanks again all ye wise groomers!!

Comment

I asked Jamie how they clean this area out when they detail the trade ins for resale. He said they use the K9 dryer and a tooth brush. I tried that and it works ok, I've also used the steam cleaner.

Comment

A toothbrush and 409 Spray!

Comment

I use the 409 spray and the HV dryer.
                      It works really well to get between the cracks

Comment

Working...
                      X