Back in a Size 10 Whooo Hoooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in a Size 10 Whooo Hoooo!

I've lost 9 lbs now on a low carb diet. WHooo Hoooo! I was up to 177! That's really hight for me. I'm 5'8, and I'd like to get back down to at least 140. This is the easiest diet I've ever been on. I've cut out all bread, pasta, sugar, and potatoes. Sounds rough, but really, it's not. I have bacon and eggs or sausage for breakfast, protein and veggies for lunch like a salad with real Ranch dressing and chicken on top, and protein for dinner, like a rib-eye steak, brocolli with real butter and an unsweetened drink. Non alcoholic. I go to Wally World and get the Atkins shakes and bars for snacks. I can have 2 a day. Maybe I'll post a before and after pic if I get brave enough when I lose the rest of the weight.

Congratulations!!!

Well done.
    I think I could easily cut out the bread, pasta and potatoes.
    But any good chocolate has sugar in it and I would find that to be the hardest.
    You're well on your way to reaching your goal.

Comment

HIP HIP HURRAY!! Nothing tastes as good as the feeling you get when you zip up a size smaller blue jeans! Good for you!!

I too have been fighting the fat monster, I have gained 13 lbs over the past year and I cannot get them to budge! I think my metabolism is low....I exercise 3-4X a week, watch my daily calories and fat grams, but cant lose the weight. If I do lose a couple of lbs, within a week, it comes back. Going to the doc next week for a yearly check up, maybe he has some suggestions.

<Sigh> getting older sucks!

Comment

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's excellent. You're lucky you're tall and you're young. That works in your favor. I've found if you cut out the white stuff and the junk you can lose weight. Keep up the good work!

Getting older does suck. The older you get, the less you can eat. For some reason my body wants to hang onto every fat molecule like I might starve to death. lol
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Congrats!!!

I'm on a low card plan too!

I've lost 23 pounds in 6 weeks... It really does come off quicker and it's not as hard as most people think!

GREAT JOB!!!!

Comment

Great Job, DeannaK!

I know. If only people knew how easy this is. If anyone would like to PM me about this for more info, please do. I can tell you all the tricks I've started doing.

Comment

That is awesome! I have done the best and FELT the best on a low carb diet.

Congratulations.
                "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Working...
                X