Spray for drying time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray for drying time

I have always used Quicker Slicker for tangles/knots and speeding up drying time. I'm thinking about trying something new this time as it's about time to repurchase. Would some of you mind responding to tell me what you think is the best? Maybe what is in the majority I will try...thanks in advance!

I happen to use both Quick Dry by Davis and Quicker slicker, I also use Why Bitch Shampoo by B3 salon and between the three I see a great difference in my drying time. I very, very rarely use conditioner, just QS. Good Luck!
    ***Darlynn***
    ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

I like quick dry by davis also.
      But I happen to love Ruff Out from E-Z groom. I love the smell, i love how the coat feels afterward, and It is relativelt inexpensive. I alternate a lot, but I really enjoy those two products

Comment

I used to use Davis' Quick Dry and CC's Ice on Ice, both great products, but I've found a product that accomplishes the fast drying and the soft silicone finish in one bottle..........Nature's Scpecialties Quicker Slicker.

Happy Spraying just once

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

i love love love quicker slicker mixed with silk n finish by natures specialty's. expensive though...

Comment

I use Show Seaons Speed Dry shampoo, followed by Results Rinse and then speed dry spray. All three cut down drying time and I can get dogs done lickety split. Well, at least dry.
            What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I mix show season speed dry into whatever shampoo I'm using. It makes the sugar cookie smell extra yummy. I also use it in Coat handlers 15:1 it makes it smell better.

Comment

I use Best Shot Ultra Max. Love it, its their new one.

Shannon
                The Soapy Puppy

Comment

Wow, thanks!

Lots of different answers. I was wondering for you that mix the quick drying item into a shampoo, how do you know how much to put in there? What ratio? Also, do you use a conditioner, too along with that - I would think not... If I had the money I would buy them all. It sounds like groomers all have a keen sense of the olfactory - we love the smells of the shampoos! I know I do and I just LOVE great smells of a freshly bathed dog. I once got a sample of CC's stuff and man, the smell lasted so long and was so lucious - but now I can't find what my samples were at the time in the things he now offers. Anyhow, thanks for the input friends.

Comment

I have used them all....it may reduce drying time by a minute or two..not worth it for the price...any conditioned will do the same job, it separates the hair for easier drying and is much cheaper.

Comment

Someone told me one time to use Sea Salt and add it to the shampoo.....It works GREAT. I use enough to cover the bottom of the gallon bottle prior to diluting. Add shampoo and water and let it sit for 10 minutes or so....I SWEAR by it! It is the best results I have ever had getting dogs dry.
                      Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                      Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Conditioner, most, usually increase drying time. The SS speed dry, shampoo and spray save me a ton of time. The first day I started using them together (with the Results Rinse of course) I shaved off about 1/2 hour per groom. I finished a total of 3 hours earlier that day! Made me a true believer because that was the only thing that was different. It was a day of lots of thick coats too. I swear by it!
                        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I don't use any silicone products, not good for dogs hair.

Comment

I'm testing Natural Groomer shampoos and one thing I like about them is the drying time is much faster. If you guys haven't tested this shampoo line you should. Their High Yield shampoo which is also a whitening is awsome! I have also used Davis quick dry and like that as well. Didn't know show seasons made one, maybe I'll give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by mylady View Post
                              Conditioner, most, usually increase drying time.
                              apply it while the dog still has shampoo on it's coat diluted 20 to 1

Comment

Working...
                              X