Cheap Vinyl Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Vinyl Stickers

Dose anyone know any web sites that have cheap vinyl sticker that I could put on myself. Like dog prints and text. or even someone that can make the logos with one piece of vinyl instead of layering? I also wanted to find the magnetic business card that would stick to my van for people to take.

Fastsigns.com did mine..they are good priced and they delivered the next day..its vinyl and not layered..and 10 yr warranty against fading..they use really good 3m products..and they're printing process is done on new state of the art equip......
    hope this helps..
    Kevin

Comment

magnetic business cards

Vistaprint.com does magnetic business cards very reasonably. I don't know about the vinyl stickers. Let us know if you find some.

Comment

I found some vinyl decals for my phone number on e-bay. I 've been comparing proces, and it looks like that was the best bet for me, I am also going to be ordering some lettering to stick on my van.

Comment

The magnetic business card magnets can be found at Staples or Office Depot. Just picked some up last week and, think, they were like $22.00 for a 100 pack.

If you want letters/numbers that are vinyl and adhesive (not magnetic) go to a boat store. They have letters and everything but dont think they are magnetic. A friend of mine uses these on her van and they stick to the glass. Hope this helps.

Comment

www.quickstickers.com

When I had my old trailer, I went with them, they had them sent out pretty quickly, had many choices of font size and colors. They also produced some paw prints for me too. Very nice, and easy to apply.

Good luck!

Comment

Any sign shop in your area will do custom vinly lettering for you. I used to work in one MANY years ago. I have my logo and info on the sides of my van.
              The only draw back of having that stuff on your vechile- you better drive careful and not piss anyone off cause they will have your phone # LOL

Comment

My husband made one for the back window of my jeep for me. He took contact paper and put it on the back window and taped the pattern on top of it then cut it out and peeled off the extra contact paper. It came out awesome (I'll see if I can find the pics he took of it). I don't know how that would work if you were trying to put it on anything other than windows though (cutting it out would scratch up a paint job pretty badly). The total cost ended up being under $10 For the business card magnets, I found some at Joann Fabrics. I can't remember how much they were but it was under $5 for a package. All you have to do is peel off the adhesive on the magnet and put the business card on it.

I found the pic. And please ignore my filthy car....
                Attached Files

Comment

I think one of the big office supply company's has these!

Comment

Careful.......

I have a friend who had magnetic business signs done to put on the sides of her van- they eventually ruined the paint job where they were placed.

Comment

Thanks Everyone

FastSigns.com is cheaper by almost half and has like a 10yr warranty. It is also more like a sticker than layers of 1 color vinyl. and where there is windows you can still see out. Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X