I think that's what she said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that's what she said

Couple days ago (I think) and older lady called to book an appointment. I asked her what kind of dog did she have and she said part Pomeranian part Canine. I think that was what she said because I asked her again. I couldn't really figure out what she meant. I am assuming is a small mxed breed dog that perhaps looks like a Pomeranian. Oh Well! I will find out next Friday. At least, she didn't say part Pomeranian part wolf or part tiger (lol). I have never heard that before.

Could canine be "K-9"?

Originally posted by charlieB View Post
    Couple days ago (I think) and older lady called to book an appointment. I asked her what kind of dog did she have and she said part Pomeranian part Canine. I think that was what she said because I asked her again. I couldn't really figure out what she meant. I am assuming is a small mxed breed dog that perhaps looks like a Pomeranian. Oh Well! I will find out next Friday. At least, she didn't say part Pomeranian part wolf or part tiger (lol). I have never heard that before.
    Could be:

Pomeranian/Terveuren
    Pomeranian/Belgian Malinois
    Pomeranian/German Shepherd

All of the dogs are common breeds used as military working dogs or police working dogs, or K-9 officers.

Any of those crossed with a Pomeranian? That would have been an interesting mating to see!
    Last edited by kats_melody; 02-13-10, 08:58 AM.
    "With God's help, all things are possible!"
    Laura Lee Ray
    I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Ive had several people mix up canine and carrin for some reason maybe thats what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by ferretlov View Post
        Ive had several people mix up canine and carrin for some reason maybe thats what she said.
        Are they mixing it with Karen, too?09
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

A bit OT...but during the blizzard on Wed. there was a glibberdoodle female reporter hyped up on caffeine, bounding around in the gale force winds and snow of a downtown DC street interviewing the knuckleheads that were out and about.
          As she went bouncing up to a couple walking a dog dressed in a plaid coat she greeted them by announcing "Hey, That's a King George isn't it"?

I thought that was funny enough, ...until the owner responded the dog was actually a Springer X, lol!
          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

First word i thought of was caniche, cept i couldn't remember then end of the word :P I bet it's mixed with a cairn.

Comment

You all are so funny, great comments.

Comment

I have nothing to add but "thats what she said".
                There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieB View Post
                  Couple days ago (I think) and older lady called to book an appointment. I asked her what kind of dog did she have and she said part Pomeranian part Canine.
                  As opposed to those part Pomeranian part feline you see from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
                    A bit OT...but during the blizzard on Wed. there was a glibberdoodle female reporter hyped up on caffeine, bounding around in the gale force winds and snow of a downtown DC street interviewing the knuckleheads that were out and about.
                    As she went bouncing up to a couple walking a dog dressed in a plaid coat she greeted them by announcing "Hey, That's a King George isn't it"?

I thought that was funny enough, ...until the owner responded the dog was actually a Springer X, lol!
                    They should have told her it was a Prince Albert.
                    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous

Comment

HAAAA Tooo FUNNY

Prince Albert!!...too funny...Wonder how many people know what a prince albert is???

LMAO!!!!

Comment

I know what a PA is...LOL It's another word for @%#$&@# OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                          In a can?
                          The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                            Originally posted by blue View Post
                            In a can?
                            DON'T let him out!

Comment

maybe she meant Canaan?

Comment

Working...
                              X