For Those Of You Who Are Going ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Of You Who Are Going ...

to the Pasadena Groom & Kennel Expo, be sure to go the Mobile Vehicle Round-Up on Sunday (2/14) between 12:00 P. M. to 2:00 where I will be doing a book signing at my rig for the book "2 Lion-Hearted Groomers ... Leigh & Eileen's Journey."

I would love to meet you!

Sincerely,
    Donna Smith, C. A. H.
    Co-Author of the Book
    2 Lion-Hearted Groomers ... Leigh & Eileen's Journey

I have to jump in here! For those of you that haven't read this story, please do so!! I enjoyed it from cover to cover!! Donna is such a wonderful woman! I look forward to seeing you there!!!

Comment

Thanks for

Originally posted by dgpaw View Post
      I have to jump in here! For those of you that haven't read this story, please do so!! I enjoyed it from cover to cover!! Donna is such a wonderful woman! I look forward to seeing you there!!!
      giving your review. I just don't read much and was hesitant, but now I'll have to . I'll be there.
      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Will you be there on Saturday? Hope we can meet up!
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

What about those who will be there on saturday?

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

You bet I'll be there! I can't wait to see you again. Yes, I'll be there on Saturday and you are first on my list to look up so that I can give you a big hug! I am the luckiest person in the world to have such wonderful friends like you. I'm SOOO excited !!!

Warmly,
            Donna

Comment

Working...
            X