Most common clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most common clients

I've noticed that a large portion of my clients are realtors and hair stylists. I thought that it was interesting that I seemed to have so many is just those two fields. Of course, I don't know what all of my clients do for a living, but many of the realtors that use my services email me from work, so I get their work info that way. Anyone else notice a trend?
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

I groom for lots of engineers and also stay at home mom's......
    Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
    Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

I have many hairstylists and people who work for the school system.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I have a lot of college graduate students. That could be because I work in a college town though.

Comment

It depends on were I am. Like when I am on the Island, its Dr's, Realtors and Celebrities. Mainland its Lawyers and law enforcement and the retired peep's that left NY ( stock brokers, wall street peeps).. ther other half just plain old white collar folks and I love them the same.

Comment

I just have a lot of retired folks

I don't know what they did, but many sure like golf now. I think I have a few nurses and some bank tellers. I dunno.

Me too, people who work at home. I have no idea what work they do. I have one restaurant/lounge owner. I guess if they told me, I might be surprised at some professions. I recently asked a man what he did before he retired. he was a V.P. to an auto Insurance Co. He now looks like a hippie with the earring , beard and he belongs to a motorcycle club. I doubt he has worn a business suit lately.
            Last edited by Jenneversage64; 02-03-10, 10:15 PM. Reason: Additional comment.

Comment

Many of my clients are retired, some realtors, lots of people that work from home, stay at home moms/wives, small business owners...

I guess the ones that stand out the most are retirees and those that work from home (data/techies, etc.)

Comment

We groom a lot for the medical field. Doctors, nurses or just people who work in dr. and dentist offices. Teachers too

Comment

I have a few realtors, attorneys, a retired veterinarian, some doctors, alot of self employed business owners.

Comment

IT's, Self-Employed, and School Teachers. And now (the new "trend")...the adult children of the previously stated.

Note;
                    I have really noticed how the "children" of my responsible pet owners...are astonishingly responsible themselves....from picking an appropriate breed/rescue, to meeting all the pet's needs as pertains to grooming and overall care. And....they actually LISTEN to me! Oh well....they are young, they'll learn to tune me out eventually, but for now I am loving it!
                    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Construction, teachers, realtors and hairstylists. I know I am not mobile, but these are the jobs that I hear about...

Comment

Working...
                      X