on bedrest this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on bedrest this week

had a miscarriage scare this past sunday and I had to cancel this weeks appts.....
    so no work...
    customers understand but it is still real hard not to work!

(Sternly shaking a finger) Don't you even THINK about getting up and grooming dogs right now. If you have a laptop, go to hulu.com - they have about a bajillion movies and tv shows that you can watch online for free. Or read a book, crochet, needlepoint or my own personal favorite - SLEEEEEEP. But take care of yourself and your little one. The dogs will be there when you're feeling better.
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Bless you, Honey. I will pray for you.
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

You Better.......

just take it easy. Enjoy the solitude before that baby gets here, cause you'll never get it back again. Take Puppyfluffer's advice and watch movies. Your dedicated clients will wait for you. I know it's going to be hard staying in bed, but please enjoy this time. Before you know it, you'll be holding that sweet baby in your arms. It goes sooooo fast!

Comment

Do as the dr says!!! Stay well and take care of Jr

Comment

I am so sorry you are going through this.....(((hugs)))
            Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
            Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Omg, I just freaked out when you said the "M" word, I kind of skipped over the "scare" part. Listen to the docs, and dont even think about work!
              What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

If Louie doesn't stay in bed I will personally go to her house and tackle her. She lives in the next town.
                www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

The weather sucks right now anyways...You dont need to be out slipping and sliding on the ice and snow. Stay in bed with feet propped up, munch on popcorn and drink caffeine free pepsi and catch up on some good movies. Your main job for now is to take care of you and the little one

Comment

Working...
                  X