mobiles in Pasadena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobiles in Pasadena

Hi, I will be attending the Pasadena show and was hoping to see some Mobile Grooming salons there. Does anyone know if there will be any there for viewing?

I believe....

They always have a mobile grooming "round up" so you can see other peoples vans, trailers, etc. There will also be a few companys there that have units in the show to look at.

Comment

I didn't get to see any other groomer's personal mobiles last year but Hanvey was there and so was Amber's mobile with models to view.

Comment

Last year they were moving the show from Burbank to Pasadena. Burbank had a huge parking lot where we could all park and they said that the fire marshal said we couldn't bring our mobiles to Pasadena. Then, at the last minute, they said okay. I didn't clean out my rig the way I wanted so I didn't take mine. I'm so glad I didn't. There's hardly any place to park there. No way could I fit my whole truck and trailer in the space provided. Some people did bring their's. I think about 3. I like the Pasadena venue, but the Mobile Round-Up will probably be done away with in Pasadena due to space.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabearwith2 View Post
          Last year they were moving the show from Burbank to Pasadena. Burbank had a huge parking lot where we could all park and they said that the fire marshal said we couldn't bring our mobiles to Pasadena. Then, at the last minute, they said okay. I didn't clean out my rig the way I wanted so I didn't take mine. I'm so glad I didn't. There's hardly any place to park there. No way could I fit my whole truck and trailer in the space provided. Some people did bring their's. I think about 3. I like the Pasadena venue, but the Mobile Round-Up will probably be done away with in Pasadena due to space.

Maybe they found a space for them, since they are sponsoring the round up again, ahead of time. Perhaps an e-mail to ask ahead of time might be helpful.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

My Van Will Be There

I contacted Barkleigh yesterday and signed up for the Mobile Round-Up. I'm assuming they'll have a place for the vans. I'll be sharing this information with you as soon as I get the details in the mail.

Donna

Comment

When you do the mobile round up do you take everything out of your trailer
              /van? I have soo much stuff I think it would take days to unpack and then re load it!

Comment

Originally posted by CurbsideCuties View Post
                When you do the mobile round up do you take everything out of your trailer
                /van? I have soo much stuff I think it would take days to unpack and then re load it!
                I think as long as you're there, it's not necessary to entirely unload your trailer. The main focus is to showcase your trailer at its best viable potential, ie, sparkling clean, shampoo bottles and products displayed in an orderly manner, removing the clutter, etc. I would keep your most valuable tools such as expensive shears at home. If you were to purchase (or sell) your trailer at the show tomorrow, how would you want it to look? Just keep in mind on how you would want to present yourself and your grooming trailer at its best at the expo.

I hope this information helps. I look forward to meeting you at the Round-Up.

Warmly,
                Donna

Comment

Working...
                X