I joined the "other team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I joined the "other team"

After 25 years of never ever ever getting a "plus" sign on an EPT test....At 41 years old, i am currently 9 weeks pregnant.

talk about a total shock to this workaholic!

photos of the child at
    http://www.flickr.com/bookertheig/
    Last edited by louie; 04-07-10, 06:51 PM.

how cool is that!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Take it easy and eat healthy! My mom was 41 when she had me and I was the only child. She smoked during the pregnancy (it was okay back then!!) and I was born a month early but healthy! She said that she thought she was a much better mom in her forties than she would have been if she were younger. I tend to agree. I had my kids at 25, 28, and 32, and find I'm much more patient and wise now that I'm 45!

Comment

Congrats to you!!! OMG OMG you will be SUCH a cute mommy : )

Comment

Holy cow! Well, congratulations!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

That's great! Congratulations!

Comment

And the crowd ROARS!!! [rooooarrr, rooooarrr, does the wave all by myself, puts two fingers in mouth and whistles a la Ellie Mae Clampett] Can we have a contest to name it? I'm so excited! We are all gonna be aunts!
              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Although I already wished you a BIG congrats I see your due date is my daughters birthday!!! I was due August 22 with her and ended up being induced the day before due to pre-eclampsia. So maybe our kids will have the same birthday! Now I know you want a girl and they are great but I found with my first I really wanted a boy, and had a girl, then with my second I really wanted another girl, after loving every minute of having my daughter, and had a boy, so I think God has a sense of humor about these things LOL. Of course I love having a little boy now and a little girl, both are wonderful!
                Rest, pamper yourself and enjoy this wonderful journey you've embarked on. Motherhood has been the most wonderful thing I have ever been blessed enough to experience!
                What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Congratulations!

You must be so excited! I know you will have a healthy lively baby! Kids seem even more precious as we get a bit older.
                  "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                  Quote:Cath

Comment

Nice .....

Embrace your new child and direction in life!

Comment

Exciting news!

CONGRATS!!!!!! What a wonderful blessing! Take care of yourself!

Comment

OMG congrats....we have to have a cyber baby shower !

Comment

Wow Congratulations! That is GREAT!!
                          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

I hope thats a good thing for you. Enjoy that your life growing inside of you. My daughter will be 23 next week and I still remember tha day I brought her home, just like it was yesterday.

Comment

Talk about exciting!!!!! Congratulations! A whole new world of photo opportunity has just opened for you.....Cheerios on the floor, Spaghetti-O's on the head, chocolate cake pasted all over the face!!!!!! And FAT IGs!!!!! You know that's coming. The "clean-up crew".
                              Take good care Louie (and company).
                              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
                              X