I snuck up on them! Tee-Hee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I snuck up on them! Tee-Hee

I guess I didn't realize how loud my van had gotten since the death of the muffler was a gradual one and i think it was starting before I got it. Yesterday I finally had the muffler and tail pipe replaced. OMG, no huge ROAR when I first start it up, no huge cloud of black stuff pouring out from underneath the van (just at start up it would happen) and I could HEAR the radio CLEARLY! I just thought diesels were louder, I truly had no idea how much louder the van was than it needed to be. So last night after it was fixed I went to my appointment, pulled in, plugged in and knocked at the door and her first comment was "I couldn't hear your van, I almost didn't realize you were here!"
    AND the best part is there is no exhaust coming inside the van anymore. It didn't happen everytime I drove it, but it wasn't pleasant when it did.
    Now, just have to get the heat in the dash fixed. I got done later than expected last night and didn't drop the van off. Shooting for tonight or tomorrow night now.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Aw

now you have to knock on doors. Good for you.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

mylady, I'll bet your heat problem is a stuck blend door in your blower. It's a common problem in Fords.

Glad to hear your van is now runnning in diesel stealth mode.
      "With God's help, all things are possible!"
      Laura Lee Ray
      I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Working...
      X