• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find a new water pump???

Nevermind. Found one!!
    Last edited by SharPeiMom; 01-08-10, 01:05 PM. Reason: Found a pump
    ~*~Robin~*~
    "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

They are very easy to install.

Comment

Most water pumps used in mobile grooming vans are available at any good RV supply store.
      WagnTails also sells them through their online store.
      "With God's help, all things are possible!"
      Laura Lee Ray
      I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

The problem I had is that none of the RV stores around here stock the 110's or 115's onlyn12v. Mine runs off the generator not batteries. I found someone to ship me one in2 days. I'm getting an extra one, too. Thanks though.
        ~*~Robin~*~
        "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Northern Tools. Most larger cities have one and they have several styles and brands.

Comment

water pump/drain pump

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the water pump shown on the wags n tails website could be used in a hanvey trailer? I am not sure what the the brand is in the trailer but I am going to check tomorrow. It is so much cheaper then what Hanvey charges for the water pump.

Also, I did not see a drain pump on the website of course I was wondering if that would work as well. I may just go to the RV shop we have here close to home to see what they can do so I don't have to spend so much on these pumps. Its at least 3x more thur hanvey. Why?

Thanks for any input.

Comment

I go into Northern Tools and get like Homer Simpson with a doughnut.
              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by cburnett565 View Post
                Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the water pump ... Its at least 3x more thur hanvey. Why?

Thanks for any input.
                If not a direct plug in, you could in all probability use one from the WagnTails store. They sell Shurflo pumps, which you can get at any good RV supply store. My husband says that WagnTails Store prices are fair. We're going to have to replace our own water pump soon, so we're looking. We'll probably go local as we have an account at the RV store.

The reason why the part is more expensive through the company that converts the van is the same reason that parts are so high at a dealership. It's profit margin and handling.
                They're in the business of converting vans, not selling parts. Maintaining a parts inventory, shipping materials, and shipping fees make things more expensive.

Drain pump? Most waste water tanks are gravity drains and don't require a pump.
                "With God's help, all things are possible!"
                Laura Lee Ray
                I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Thanks Kat melody

I actually found what I was looking for!!!! I am so happy. I am saving a fortune!!! But. its weird I have one for fresh water and my drain pump is the same exact pump so I had one at home a shurflo pro blaster and I ordered an extra but i have two one is labeled water pump and one is labeled drain pump but they are actually the same.....

I learned something new, I'm glad someone posted about the water pump..

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I bought mine at West Marine. I then had to add the proper connections on the end of the wires.

Comment

I find that wierd that you have a drain pump. Most are gravity fed to the grey tank. I would watch that drain pump like a hawk because its being fed all that dirty water and hair that gets past the strainer. I would think it would eat that pump up in no time flat.

Comment

Working...
                      X