tip for mobiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tip for mobiles

I noticed my groomer was wearing her nice leather gloves to work and I didn't have gloves so I was at the dollar store one day and saw mens ski gloves. Not high quality of course, but great to throw in the van to use to put diesel in the van or wind up cold, wet, snowy cords (for those that plug in) and I won't care if they get dirty or yucky. If they won't come clean in the wash I have no problem tossing them for $1. That way my groomer won't have to use her nice leather gloves and I won't have to use my new ones I got for Christmas! And because they stay in the van I won't forget to take gloves along with me for the day! Wish I had thought of it last year!
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

great idea

I'm going to buy a pair today for the van. My poor hands need all the help they can get.
    Happy & healthy New Year to everyone!!

Comment

Also check Target and Kohls, they have the "magic gloves" on sale-CHEAP!! I love the magic gloves- they fit snug, fold up to stick in a pocket and go straight from the washer & dryer back to my pockets just like brand new.

Comment

The magic gloves are great, I just tend to LOSE them all the time LOL. But you can usually get two pair for $1.50 around here. My only problem with them in the van is they aren't water proof and since I am plug in only having to wind up cold wet cords, with those my hands end up just as wet and cold as they would without. Can't wait until I can have my new mobile, which is taking way longer LOL though I expected it to, that I can turn on a gene or something else to power up!
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

gloves but kinda OT

Go to Kohls and get the Earththerapeutics for sleeping at night time. My s get really bad cracks from all the water, cold, hot dryers...... I lather my hands up in either Aquaphor or Goldbond Ultra healing hand cream(feels really nice), then put on the gloves and sleep in them. By morning, my hands feel soft and the cracks start fading. The gloves are infused with aloe and vitamin E, feel like chenille, and can be washed! Im trying to do this every night so they dont become bad and it's working! Im going for the preventative measures before trying to play catch up.

Comment

Working...
          X