GREAT Product !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT Product !!!

I have to say this broom is the best thing ever for cleaning up hair on a wet floor this time of the year!! Just thought every mobile groomer should have one!!!!

Here is there web site:
    http://www.sweepa.com/home_1.html
    Attached Files

I have used one in the shop for years; keep one in the mobile; love it loveit loveit.
    Deidre

Comment

I had one of these and it took it's final breath a couple months ago. I appreciate you posting this. I have had a hard time finding it and I can't hardly stand living without it! Thank you!
      Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
      Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Yeah, those are great!

you can even wash the floor and then squeegee it off! Awesome broom.

Comment

That was my third grooming tip:

#3) Every mobile and salon should have one of these rubber brooms, called a Sweepa. In my van, it cuts out 90% of the time that it takes to sweep up hair just using a central vac. All I do is a couple of sweeps with the broom, then suck up with the vac. It has a telescopic handle so it stores nicely in my overhead storage area.

www.RyansPet.com item # SW260IT for $11.97

Happy Sweeping under the rug !

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Yes! These are really nice in the salon when it is "staticy" and dry, too. Just a spritz of water and then broom the floor--works great and keeps static down.
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X