Feeling Productive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Productive!

I made it through the holiday insanity, and I did well...Things picked up for me after my intitial panic in early Dec. Only last Thurs had no dogs otherwise was booked every day. Today I had 6 dogs, ended with a min pin and chihuahua bath! It was great but I was tired after I stopped going. I am getting over bronchitis so I came home and took a nap. Then when I woke up I saw my dogs, and they were filthy.

So this evening after dinner I gave them both a bath and brush, and painted my girl's nails red for Christmas. No reason why the cobblers kids should be barefoot! LOL. So after that my van was a horrendous mess of undercoat (I have 2 Australian Cattle Dogs) and dirt. I mean undercoat EVERYWHERE stuck to the ceiling, walls etc. I ended up totally cleaning the inside of my van, and did all of my maintenance stuff too. I am proud of myself for being productive after all that madness. And I feel pretty good that I got January's van payment set aside as well!

PS ~ If you are wondering where my family is, I promise I didn't neglect them. Hubby works at 4 am tomorrow, he's a Fireman so he is on tomorrow, and my girls are in San Diego visiting my in laws and my parents. It's too quiet around here without the teenage mayhem!

Glad things went well for you! Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
    X