I was on a radio show last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on a radio show last week

Last week I was invited to be on a weekly radio that is sponsored by our local Economic Development Center and one of our AM stations. They normally invited a small business owner/entrepreneur to be on the show to talk about their business. I think I did okay but was a little nervous. English is my second language so sometime I tend to rample too much. Not sure if I sounded stupid on the show or not. I don't really know how many people listen to the show, but today one of my clients told me she heard me on the radio. She said I did fine. I wrote down the answer that they asked me to prepare but I didn't answer the way I was supposed to. Oh! well. At least I was glad they asked me.

Congratulations! It is very scary to talk to a microphone, knowing that thousands of people may be listening. I hope it generates business for you.

Comment

radio

How exciting! What a great experience !

Comment

Originally posted by charlieB View Post
        Last week I was invited to be on a weekly radio that is sponsored by our local Economic Development Center and one of our AM stations. ... Oh! well. At least I was glad they asked me.
        Hubby used to be in radio until he retired. He says that guests on his show were their own worst critics. You did fine if what he tells me is any indication of his experience with in studio guests.

I wonder how my husband did his job, getting up before everyone else and sounding chipper and lively at 5:00 a.m. That and creating a cast of characters on air that only existed in his head. There's a fine line between genius and insanity, and he regularly crossed that line when he worked for AFN.
        "With God's help, all things are possible!"
        Laura Lee Ray
        I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

What a fun thing to do! I'm sure you did just fine! English is my first language...and I'm certain I couldn't have carried it off as well as it sounds like you did!
          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

That's exciting! A real accomplishment! I'm sure you did an excellent job. Good for you!
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

That was great that you were asked. Am sure you did just fine.

Comment

Working...
              X