Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blizzard hitting the mid atlantic Sunday

****...why couldn't it wait til Thursday

I sorry,,,,,, SC got lucky and missed the snow, looks like it's gonna be bad all the way up the coast

Comment

Originally posted by RudyRoo View Post
      I sorry,,,,,, SC got lucky and missed the snow, looks like it's gonna be bad all the way up the coast
      Lol no it didn't! My friend up by Spartanburg near Campobello got hit with 1-2 inches as of yesterday afternoon. Said they had already built the snowman
      The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
      ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

I can't ever recall losing work at Christmas because of a blizzard. The news said this is the worst storm in the DC area since 1924 at this time of year.

Hope this old girl can get the shoveling done without keeling over. We will be under blizzard conditions this afternoon with more snow to come. Anywhere from 24 to 28 inches.

It's iffy if I will be working Monday...driving an Elite with snow piled up in the street leaves me with no where to park.

Comment

have a foot in fred'burg va!!! this mobile is NOT a snow bunny!

Comment

We'll stay home and build snow dogs instead of snow men like someone suggested before. We can have a contest and the winner gets to claim 'best in snow'.

(laugh damn it. I worked hard on that one)

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Ellie View Post
              It's iffy if I will be working Monday...driving an Elite with snow piled up in the street leaves me with no where to park.
              Could your clients come to you and you groom in your driveway? Or could you meet at a local mall parking lot?

Good luck
              "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post
                We'll stay home and build snow dogs instead of snow men like someone suggested before. We can have a contest and the winner gets to claim 'best in snow'.

Made me snicker,

I wish we would get a huge snowstorm here You guys are lucky! Although it would stink to be mobile...I work from home, so nothing much to lose 'cept a couple of days worth of pay-but it would be SO worth it!

Comment

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! I guess you'll have to convert your rig to a mobile grooming sleigh! Hey!"
                  Seriously though, I'm sorry that the snow is causing so many problems for all of you so close to Christmas. I do like the idea of a snow dog building contest. I can't wait to see them! May the snow melt quickly and ya'll get back on the road in no time. Merry Christmas and drive carefully!

Comment

LMBO @ Jedd & Groomingfool!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post

I'm laughing,,,lmao, that was a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tat2DGroomer View Post
                        Lol no it didn't! My friend up by Spartanburg near Campobello got hit with 1-2 inches as of yesterday afternoon. Said they had already built the snowman
                        Saw that on the news this morning,, further north of me did get some white stuff. It was just cold, wet and rainy here. I built a fire when I got home, got under the covers on the couch,, never made it to my bed, spent the night on the couch in front of the fire. This morning I went outside on the patio to get some of my grooming towels to run thru the wash, they were covered in sleet & frozen. I have never washed frozen towels before,,lol

Comment

lol I wash frozen towels every night since October! Up here in NB, Canada we are just supposed to get a little bit of snow but then a doozy on the 22nd...

Comment

I live in pa we got so far 10 inches of snow and it is still snowing. we are to get 18inches.I had only 3 people who didn't what to come in, but ended up doing 7.

Comment

I'm in northern NJ and it's not too bad here. Just 1 1/2" so far. I'm praying the snow monster skips my area. I have to admit this is excellent timing. I was able to work a full day today and Monday we should be OK, thank you lord. I do not want snow days around here.
                              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X