Creative Grooming**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Grooming**

Ok I thought I would post about this since a few people PMd me about it......

On Sunday I attended the Creative Grooming seminar in Temecula Ca. It was at the American Grooming Academy owned by Angela Clark. The seminar was done by Christy Van Cleave. It was a lot of fun and very informative. We got to try out a lot of different things like chalk, permanent and semi permanent dyes, stenciling and airbrushing. Christy is very knowledgeable and a great speaker. The class was small so there was plenty of one on one, but everyone mingled and we had a great time. They even served a yummy lunch!
    They are planning more great seminars like hand stripping, sporting dogs, poodles ect... I think they are going to try to do 1 per month. They also have a monthly meet up for mobile groomers, and if I did'nt live over an hour away I would definatly be going to that too!! I hope in the future they promote these a little better so more people know about them ( ok, not really... I kinda liked all the one on one time!) I can't wait to attend more things put on by Christy and Angela..... We had a great time!

Sounds like a blast! Wish there was something like that close to me.
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

It was a lot of fun. The poor puppy's looked like badly tied dyed t shirts by the time we were done with them. I really appreciated being able to mess with all the different dyes, blo-pens, air brush, chalk etc without worry.

Here are a couple of pictures of Christy after we were finished playing with all the different stuff they provided.

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ing%20Seminar/

Scott

Comment

I would have gone

Had I known about it, Curbside, can you PM me with the contack info?

Comment

Looks like the dogs had fun too, even though yes they look like tye dyed pups.
          If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Working...
          X