New Used Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Used Van

Well, I had posted about buying an ised van. We purchased it and have overhauled a lot (changed graphics, DEEP cleaned and sanitized every inch of filth).

Here it is:
    Attached Files

Wow

congrats! Looks great! Where did it come from (wonder if it is one I was initially looking at to buy....getting a different one now!) I can't wait to get on the road in a Sprinter!

Comment

Wow

congrats! Looks great! Where did it come from (wonder if it is one I was initially looking at to buy....getting a different one now!) I can't wait to get on the road in a Sprinter!

Comment

That looks so nice Kristen! Best of luck with it!
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

very nice. one of the nicest features is that you put the numbers under WOOF.
          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Congrats kristin!!!

I am sure you will make quick success of it!!!

Comment

Elizo- probably not. The lady who sold it heard I was looking and approached me it hadn't been for sale.

I will tell you that it took over 15 straight hours of deep cleaning. There were fleas in the filters. The bathing beauty had NEVER been cleaned when I asked her she did not know it was supposed to be clean. The dryer filter had never been cleaned and when we took it out of the dryer there was over 8 inches of old hair. I had to have the A/C totally cleaned because of the fleas and the entire van had to be sterilized. We had most of the van rewired and most of the hoses exchanged.

Comment

Very Nice and the colors are very eye catching

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                  Elizo- probably not. The lady who sold it heard I was looking and approached me it hadn't been for sale.

I will tell you that it took over 15 straight hours of deep cleaning. There were fleas in the filters. The bathing beauty had NEVER been cleaned when I asked her she did not know it was supposed to be clean. The dryer filter had never been cleaned and when we took it out of the dryer there was over 8 inches of old hair. I had to have the A/C totally cleaned because of the fleas and the entire van had to be sterilized. We had most of the van rewired and most of the hoses exchanged.

Wow, that is alot of work, but man it looks awesome!!

Comment

Jeeez

Jeeez Kristen.... Im still iching!

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post

Ewww! I always clean my trailer (floor, everything!) in between dogs cause someone always wants to see inside. I'm embarrased for the old owner even though she may not have been. Looks great, though! Congrats!

Comment

Gaaaaaak! Eeeeeew! One of the things I love about mobile is the fact you CAN control your environment so much better than in a big shop and keep it sparkling clean....why wouldn't you want to?! And didn't the recirculating bath filter smell awful if it hadn't been cleaned? Well, sounds like you've got it all spic and span now! Congrats and have fun with it!

Comment

Working...
                        X