Rhino Lining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhino Lining?

I've heard about it, but don't know where you'd go to get in installed. Do you go to one of those places that sprays in truck liners?

Rhino-Lining

Is a trade name...for a company...they can do a lot of colors, but it depends on how much , it can be costly to do a small item , it's best if you call around and find out when they are doing another color , one that you like.

I just had my lazy sue top done in bright yellow! The guys were doing a "Duck" in yellow, and I got a smokin' deal since they already had the color in the lines.

Lots of places do spray-on bed linings. Check your yellow pages for bed linings, or under linings...

Comment

THANKS Pam! You are so helpful with all your posts!

Comment

Spray on for what?

I am considering changing from my black table top (nice PetLift hydraulic 42" table) to a lighter color. It always looks dirty from the dogs' pads after blow drying. And scrubbing over and over again is more trouble than I care to go through.

My logo colors are light blue and pink. Maybe a pink table top? Suggestions?

Comment

Just call around to some of the places. See what they have going. See how much it would be for them to do pink. My Rhino-lining guys can actually do any color, and yes, a variety of pink, but it's the cost of running enough in the lines of the equipment. You might also consider having additional pieces done, or have some buddies , or a shop go in with you if you do a color...you just never know who might like to have something done!

Comment

you can also go to rhinolinings.com and find an authorized dealer.
            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Polyurethane coating

Polyurethane coating industry is a good search to.They even have groups where they discuss tweeking you can see pictures of the aplicator tool on some web sites.Stuff comes in water borne version,water clean up. I always wondered how they cleaned this goo out of the gun. It's not actually like a paint gun it looks like a spatter process with an air gun tip and a low preasure second tip for the goo.It apears to able to be applied with a roller for small jobs. They even have chicken yellow like the yamaha dirt bike yellow.

Comment

You can also do it yourself with a product called "Herculiner". You can buy it at AutoZone and other auto parts stores. I've used it on previour truck beds and it works great, very tuff stuff. It comes with everything to roll it on yourself, but it can also be sprayed on if you have a spray gun. Just an option.

Comment

Originally posted by PurrFurred View Post
                  You can also do it yourself with a product called "Herculiner". You can buy it at AutoZone and other auto parts stores. I've used it on previour truck beds and it works great, very tuff stuff. It comes with everything to roll it on yourself, but it can also be sprayed on if you have a spray gun. Just an option.
                  I'm looking to do it in a grooming trailer. Can you do it yourself for that? Will it make it waterproof?

Comment

I called the local Rhino dealer and they want $100 to do my table and $900 for my trailer! No thanks.

Comment

diamienono..

I looked up Herculiner Bed Liner Kit - Black $99.99 Gallon

The website says you can line a 6 foot truck bed with a gallon and if you add a quart it will do a 8 foot bed. The colors it comes in are white, black, grey and red.

Maybe that is the way to go...

Comment

I was thinking about that. I would have to do it when I have several days off. I have to re caulk my tub first and that needs a couple of days to dry and then caulk it.

Comment

Did anyone use the hurculiner?

Saw this thread & wondered if anyone did it? And if so how did it turn out?

Erica

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                            I was thinking about that. I would have to do it when I have several days off. I have to re caulk my tub first and that needs a couple of days to dry and then caulk it.

When you do the lining, make sure your vehicle has several days to air out- the stuff STINKS.lol

Comment

It is just a dream lol. I will probably never get to do it. Too much other **** going on. Just blew a wad of cash on a new filter for the pool and a new tractor for hubby. I am so Po right now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X