Rec'ving supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rec'ving supplies

Just a quick question for everyone out there.....when you place an order for your supplies (pet edge, davis, ryans, wherever) how do you request a receipt...I've only ever rec'd an invoice showing what was ordered, not what the total bill is for tax purposes?????? Do you need a full listed receipt????
    Thanks for the help....

I've always recieved a receipt as well as an invoice without asking. Most of my ordering is through Petedge, though my shampoos are ordered directly from the manufacturer.
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Your invoice and the credit card statement should be quite sufficient.

Comment

What? No Invoice!!

You've got to be kidding, You should always have an invioce in your stuff. Either in the box or outside in a plastic envelope that doubles as your shipping lable...sometimes those are overlooked, but they are there.

Comment

I always get one and I order from several places. They are usually under that plastic on the outside of the box. But sometimes they are inside. Yes you do need an invoice with a "total" price on it for your taxes. If you order on-line you may be able to go to the web site and check order status and print a copy.

Scoop

Comment

thanks so much-----

thanks I'll check them out next time, I've only ever rec'd a packing slip with what was ordered and the quantity, no total.....

Comment

Working...
            X