vent system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vent system

i,m a bit stuck on whats the best way to keep out the moisture & the smell what kind of ventalation ye got thaks guys

i have 2 ceiling vent fans. one incoming, the other outgoing. keeps the air circulated. to help control odor, i also use thornells kennel odor destroyer. i put it in the disinfectant bottle.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
      i have 2 ceiling vent fans. one incoming, the other outgoing. keeps the air circulated. to help control odor, i also use thornells kennel odor destroyer. i put it in the disinfectant bottle.
      thanks for the info are they battery opperated

Comment

no, they are tied into both the generator and the battery auxillary of the truck.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Marty

They are 12 volt rv roof vents.Gens charge their starting battery and power the 12 volt items vents and pumps while the gen is running so it does not drain the starting battery down too low.They also come with out fans and some people opt to have one with and one with out but either way it works. The side windows also provide in-flow of air, or cross ventilation on nice days.

Comment

Keep window on exhaust side closed

I was advised to keep my window closed on the side my Ford and Gen exhasust pipes are on. I have two ceiling fans tub out, over table in. Also my A/C.

Comment

I open my roof vent and depending on the weather I open the windows too. I always have them all at least cracked when I am grooming, I just blast the heat in the winter.

Doug, I am still working on my hubby about the inverter. Stubborn Mule!
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
              X