flooring the van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flooring the van

im going to start floorig my van a the wkend i have marine ply on it any ideas on whats the best stuff to put on that.say i,ll fiber glass it what ye think

Rhino lining.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

flooring

My bet would be for Rhino Lining. I have my floor, and some up on the door since it's in the "shake" zone. Best thing I did for my conversion. I also had the top pf my table done. In act, I missed 2 table tops being done. I have a lazy sue table on top of my locking one...(I like my smaller free wheeling ones) but forgot to take them in at the time I had everything else done...called around found a place over in PHX (today) that was running yellow! So I'm having the 2 smaller tops done today. Yellow goes well, and since I always put a yoga mat on the table for the dogs to stand on, it'll be super having my smaller table tops done, finally!

So far my Rhino stuff is holding up well, looks as good today as it did last year when originall applied, and I had them do light cream. It cost just about 1K to have the inside of the rig done, but well worth it! My 2 table tops today are going to run abut $150-ish. totally worth it in my book.

Comment

rino liner

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
        Rhino lining.
        is that stuff expensive??? wher would i buy it?
        we have stuff in ireland called speed liner i think its like rhino liner and its very expensive.
        i got quote to do the bottom half of the van for E1,500!!
        any info on rhino liner would be great...tanx

Comment

Lining...

Well, 15 hundred sounds a little high priced, but not that much out of line. When they do it, they have to mask off everything that isn't getting done...including the outside of your van and everything inside that isn't getting done. Can day or two just to get stuff masked off. then they have to do the undercoat, then the spray-on liner...it's sounds simple, but it takes several steps.

Many of the grooming trailer and van builders are using this process. it sure makes clean-up a snap, and just water-proofs everything! You can even make and line a tub...I have an issue with the color black, and gray for that matter, I much prefer a color.

This was one of the most costly things I did for my conversion, but so worth it!

Comment

guess what

They have a dealer in Ireland.
            http://www.rhinoliningseurope.com/li...rs/dealers.htm

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
              kool i,ll try that place in the morning thanks

Comment

I would like to have the whole inside of my trailer done so I can hose it out lol. I don't think they could do my cabinets though lol

Comment

Working...
                X