This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the National Avg. Mobile Groomer Fee

In early April we will release the first national Mobile Groomer Pricing Survey (P.S. you can take the 2007 survey now at http://www.petgroomer.com/surveys.htm for next year's results).

We will give a breakdown of fees by zones of the U.S. But, of course, we will take ALL the figures, small and tall, you groom them all, and average out what was the average mobile groomer fee in the U.S. in 2006, regardless of location, type of pet. This is simply the average service fee for a mobile groomer in the U.S.

GUESS!!! Reply back here, and use pennies too because the fee is likely to breakdown to pennies and to see who gets the closest, it could get down to pennies, so something like $40.23 should be your guess format.

I don't have a prize now, but we might come up with a small prize for the member with the closest correct guess.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Avg Price Est

49.23 ??

Comment

$59.83 ?

And I'd like to win the Grooming Business in a Box, please.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hummmm, average $50.00

Comment

Oh Oh Me Too! Me Too!! Can We Guess More Than Once? Hehehe

Comment

$53.48

Comment

avg mobile fee

Comment

$62.37

Comment

$57.88

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                    In early April we will release the first national Mobile Groomer Pricing Survey (P.S. you can take the 2007 survey now at http://www.petgroomer.com/surveys.htm for next year's results).

We will give a breakdown of fees by zones of the U.S. But, of course, we will take ALL the figures, small and tall, you groom them all, and average out what was the average mobile groomer fee in the U.S. in 2006, regardless of location, type of pet. This is simply the average service fee for a mobile groomer in the U.S.

GUESS!!! Reply back here, and use pennies too because the fee is likely to breakdown to pennies and to see who gets the closest, it could get down to pennies, so something like $40.23 should be your guess format.

I don't have a prize now, but we might come up with a small prize for the member with the closest correct guess.
                    $66.66

astrordog

Comment

55.00?

Comment

Average overall, eh...

Well, I know what the company I work for charges, and since the MAJORITY of our dogs are of the smaller size, I'm gonna guess that it's similar everywhere....

I'm gonna guess $68.24

Comment

$68.47
                          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

My guess is...

Comment

AverageMobile fee

Considering higher and lower...$45.52.So many can't or won't pay that for multiple dogs. No double dog discounts.Only double-dog dares...hehehe.Does that figure include cats? I don't groom cats.

Comment

Working...
                              X