UPS Deliveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Deliveries

Does anybody else get some of your UPS packages delivered to your van? A couple weeks a go I was stopped at a stop sign a couple miles from home. A UPS truck stopped, the driver pointed at me and came up to the van with a package. Today I was grooming in a neighboring town and had a knock at the van door. It was the UPS man with another delivery for me. I live in the middle of no where, I guess it saves him miles.

I live in a small town so I know our UPS guy. He'll often flag me down to give me my packages. What service! On the other hand, our mail man put my mail in the front of my van one day while I was grooming at someone's house. I think he thought he was being funny, but it scared the *&^% out of me. I gave him an ear full and then locked the doors.

Comment

That happened to me one time. Thought it was funny. I did stop one delivery guy once and he took my package instead of me dropping it off at the place.
      What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

My UPS and FedX guys do that to me too, so does my mail person. Personally, I'd rather they just deliver it to the house, but whatever. They seem to get a kick out of recognizing me around the neighborhood and doing me a "big favor." I'd just as soon get it when I get home.

Comment

Working...
        X