Skunk Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skunk Off

Has anyone had any success with this product?
    I had a customer complain about the smell of the skunk off and that it smells worse than the skunk smell.
    I usually use the Peroxide mix but the dog has only been sprayed in the face and not anywhere else. I applied the skunk off directly to the head and washed the rest of the body with regular shampoo. No skunk smell, but a lingering skunk off smell.

Is that the one in the groomer to groomer mag that offers a free sample? I have it in my trailer, but never got to use it. I will have to give it the old sniff test. I want to get a skunk to let loose in customers yards so I get more business lol
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

lol

Sory it is funny, never used the stuff.Maybe you can try to carefully use the gold old fassion mix and some cotton balls to get rid of the skunk off.
      Reminds me of the drug adds on TV." you wont sneeze any more but you might have liver kidney hart or other organ problems or some type of seepage" cant forget seepage now for god's sake what kind of drug would it be with out that.

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
        Is that the one in the groomer to groomer mag that offers a free sample? I have it in my trailer, but never got to use it. I will have to give it the old sniff test. I want to get a skunk to let loose in customers yards so I get more business lol
        Yes, that's Skunk Off. I got my free sample (it's a nice 8 oz. bottle!) but also have not been able to try it yet. I did just go smell it though, and it's quite nice! It's nothing like the SOS brand which I do not like the smell of. (It smells skunky, I don't understand it.)

Comment

don't think too much of skunk off. i think it just covers one odor with another. i use the dawn/baking soda mix.
          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Working...
          X