The Advantages of Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Advantages of Mobile

As some of you know, I'm taking my shop mobile this summer. I plan on doing a mass-mailing to clients in a couple of months explaining the transition, and listing all of the positive benefits for themselves and their pets. I know some of the obvious ones, like at your door service, much shorter groom times, less stress on the pet. Can you guys help me create a list, so I don't forget to include something? Thanks!! :-)

I think a very important one is that your pet will get the groomer's undivided attention.They will get the same groomer each time also.

Comment

Their dogs not exsposed to other pets Illness or diseases or parasites.I love driving from one pet to other it gives you time to relax a bit,

Comment

Lately I seem to be big on pushing that it is an "express groom" and is done without distraction and obviously the convenience factor.

Comment

You can groom their dog while they are at work(if they leave you a key) so they won't have to tie up their Saturdays.

Comment

All new state of the art equipment for better, safer, faster grooms.

Comment

Good for dogs who are dog aggressive or fearful of other dogs

good for dogs who are crate shy

Avoid carsickness and car "accidents"
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

They don't have to get a dirty car from putting a dirty dog in it to drive to the groomer. Much more convienent for them. Safer more relaxing for the dog.
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
                X