More NoVa Groomers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More NoVa Groomers?

I am on a continuing quest to locate the mobile groomers in my area so we can help each other out, refer to each other when we get overwhelmed and be referred to when we have some gaps in our schedules. I don't know about you, but I have months when I am having trouble getting in all the callers and find myself grooming up to eight dogs a day and would gladly have somone to refer to so the caller doesn't have to wait a month. And then to go from feast to famine as a large percentage of my elderly dogs pass on at once and/or a few clients relocate out of the area and all of a sudden an empty day or even a half a week and wishing for a few referals.

I am aware of quite a few of us ... you all know if I know you! But I've heard there are some folks working around Fairfax I haven't yet met or got contact info for. I am getting calls for mobile groomers in Arlington and don't know who to refer to. I have as many clients as I want to have in Annandale (I am pulling in pretty tight to my core area and while I am keeping my older clients out there, I am not taking on any more) ... I know the Haymarket area of Alexandria will soon be needing coverage as well.

So ... if you are located in the North Virginia/DC area, including a bit south as I also get calls from Prince William County, Stafford ... please contact me. I'd like to plan a little get-together (the summer one was pretty successful even though some last minute emergencies kept a few people from joining us).

Let me know what a good day is for you ... I'd like to do this on a Saturday if enough take Saturdays off. PM me your phone number, business name and what areas you are accepting new clients in.

Meesh
    Last edited by Meesh; 02-18-07, 10:20 AM. Reason: omitted word

Okay .... if you live in Va/DC/Md and aren't Enchanted Tails, Animal Magic, Pet'Spaw, Cuddly Canines, Best Friends Mobile Grooming, Bubbles Mobile, Bubble Buddies, Cruisin' Canines ... PM me and let me know you're out there.

Thanks! Look forward to meeting you,

Meesh

Comment

Hi meesh, I was trying to figure out what a NoVa groomer was. I had to read most of your post before I got it. For some reason I always think you are from California. Good luck with your get together.

Misty

Comment

North Virginia area mobile groomers

Good point Misty ... not everyone familiar with the local terms. Can't seem to figure out how to edit the subject line in my original post though.

Comment

I'm an EX-Nova groomer.

Meesh, I e-mailed Shelly a month or two ago but never heard back from her, do you still keep in touch? If you talk to her, tell her to e-mail me sometime.

Comment

NoVa (Northern Virginia) Groomers

Hi Meesh

I'm here, too! Divine Canine (Mobile Grooming). I am in Springfield, Virginia and serve Springfield, Burke, Annandale and Fairfax, as well as Kingstowne and surrounding areas.

I'm looking for other mobile groomers in the area to refer clients to. I get quite a few calls from Arlington, and a good number from Alexandria.
            It is important to stay within a tight geographical area to conserve time and fuel! I think the world of my clients and would prefer to know who to send business to if they refer someone to me that's outside my service area.

I think it would be great to have periodic get togethers with the other local groomers! Let's do it soon!

Comment

Yikes! Divine Canines ... I have not forgotten you!

Hindy, wish you were mobile! I get calls from people in Arlington looking for a mobile groomer to come out to their house for their elderly or other special needs dogs or because they cannot get to a salon themselves.
              Meesh

Comment

Working...
              X