People can be so rude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People can be so rude

This morning I drove my van over to the place where I dump my grey water.
    A truck pulled in the RV bay just as I was pulling in. I stopped the van and asked if before he started washing his truck could I possible dump my grey water and be on my way.

This man just looked at me and said "Are you in that big of a hurry"
    Well yes, I have 6 dogs scheduled today.
    "Maybe you can come back later"
    My grey water tank is full. It will only take me 5 minutes. Please.
    "Well you have a problem then don't you."

I mean how hard could it be for him to allow me to dump my water. He will take a least 20 minutes for him to wash his truck, I did not have time to wait.
    Some people are so rude.

So today, I washed the streets of Spokane every time I took a left turn.

Gee, sounds like your were in my area today. People are like that all the time around here.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

What a jerk! Why are people like this? On Super bowl Sunday I was standing in line with hundreds of other people to buy a cart full of groceries. A teenager is behind me with only bag of cough drops, I allowed her to get in front of me. Some buttwhole of a man started screaming "if you are going to let her go you should let all of us go".

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
        What a jerk! Why are people like this? On Super bowl Sunday I was standing in line with hundreds of other people to buy a cart full of groceries. A teenager is behind me with only bag of cough drops, I allowed her to get in front of me. Some buttwhole of a man started screaming "if you are going to let her go you should let all of us go".
        Jeez. What difference does it make to that guy? It was basically you SWITCHING PLACES with the kid. The kid was either behind the man, or in front of him anyway, it doesn't change the fact that the man still has to wait his turn. It's not like you told the kid to go in front of SOMEBODY ELSE!!! People can be so ignorant.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by TAILSRWAGON View Post
          This morning I drove my van over to the place where I dump my grey water.
          A truck pulled in the RV bay just as I was pulling in. I stopped the van and asked if before he started washing his truck could I possible dump my grey water and be on my way.

This man just looked at me and said "Are you in that big of a hurry"
          Well yes, I have 6 dogs scheduled today.
          "Maybe you can come back later"
          My grey water tank is full. It will only take me 5 minutes. Please.
          "Well you have a problem then don't you."

I mean how hard could it be for him to allow me to dump my water. He will take a least 20 minutes for him to wash his truck, I did not have time to wait.
          Some people are so rude.

So today, I washed the streets of Spokane every time I took a left turn.
          Just be glad that you are not as miserable and unhappy as he is. People who are selfish are unhappy. People who show kindness to others are happier people. Hope you were on time for your grooming schedule. Thankfully, MOST people would be nicer than this man was.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

OK why do some people think that everyone is as miserable as they are. Most RVers are really nice. Sorry that you met Mr Grumpy
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

I firmly believe "what comes around goes around". Just shake that jerk off of your mind and remember to show a kindness to a stranger when you can!
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

That guy could learn some more tactful ways to express himself. It could be good to have alternative dumping stations in case of problems or if this one gets super busy. Sorry this guy wasn't very nice to you.

Comment

The other day when it was really cold here, I pulled out of a customers driveway and pulled the plug. I left a trail of water as I was driving down the road. I got home and there was a message on my answering machine. A man was sitting behind me and was concerned because I was leaking fluid all over. He just wanted to make sure I knew in case if I had a cracked tank or something. I thought that was pretty nice.

Comment

Not everyone a meanie

Well I was at the grocery store the other day giving in to my bakery brownie "jones" and the woman in front of me had about 10 items in the expres line and said "you just have the one thing? Please go on ahead of me, it takes me forever to get all my money out as well, I'm a sloooow old lady!" She was so sweet, I wasn't in much of a hurry that day but it sure was nice of her.

So there are people like that out there too!

Comment

Working...
                    X